Sign in to follow this  
rayking29

What path should I take?

Idk if I should be taking the path of killing people an taking there loot an not trusting anyone & being a lonewolf all the time I dont know or Going close to people an yell freindly an helping them out an hopefully teaming up together.

It's a tough choice. If you do kill people then group you meet will not know any difference, it's not as if you're making a life choice. You can happily do both if you wish.

It's always advisable to be ultra-cautious when meeting others, if not just firing first - there is no honour in this game. Players who are out just to survive are few and far between.

Trust me, not all person is bad as you think

you will eventually meet a friend you can trust.

It's just matter of how much risk you are willing to take.

Majority of players will just shoot you down. Its always nice tho when you meet a honest survivor and help each other. A lot of the time when i'm heavily loaded up i go and give food and medical supplies to new starting players.

And don't go around gunning down players to get their loot , in self defense sure but don't be a dick. xoxo

I made friends by offering a guy a free AS50 and a show (We blew up the Elektro hospital) Since then we have helped eachother's groups out and traded vehicles :0

I made friends by offering a guy a free AS50 and a show (We blew up the Elektro hospital) Since then we have helped eachother's groups out and traded vehicles :0

Like a sir.