Sign in to follow this  
nofearr

Populated night time server right now?

Any servers right now that are populated and on night time? Can't seem to find any wasted an hour looking already!

I live on the eastcoast so preferably something that pings well to there

Most people go to sleep during the night time ;)

If you're awake now it's the perfect time to do whatever.

Edited by Dsi1

Most people go to sleep during the night time ;)

If you're awake now it's the perfect time to do whatever.

I want to play in a populated night time server...and its hard to find one...just looking for something to help me out if they know of one

Most people don't go into night time servers because they don't have night vission goggles, and for most people it's pretty hard to still distinguish anything, even with gamma turned all the way up.

So yeah, you will have a hard time finding a populated server that runs in night time.

Yeah, most people don't like night time, but it is really better IMO (even without NV), zombies don't see you as good, players don't see you as good, people will throw flares, and the environment is so much more creepy.

• Like 1

Yeah, most people don't like night time, but it is really better IMO (even without NV), zombies don't see you as good, players don't see you as good, people will throw flares, and the environment is so much more creepy.

People that don't play at night are afraid of it. Once you spend some time in it you become afraid of day.

• Like 1

Very hard to find decent and populated night servers... even harder if you want non-baby Veteran servers with everything off. Zombies are really easy to avoid at night yet it ups the tension somewhat.

People that don't play at night are afraid of it. Once you spend some time in it you become afraid of day.

Personally I'm afraid of both, play at night and you can be seen perfectly by all the NV or AWS toting people while at day EVERYONE can see you.

Prefer the night mostly because zombies have a hard time seeing you.

Yeah that's exactly how it was for me lol. After playing at night for awhile, I didn't want to go to a day time server.

Also, try US 100. That's where I play. There's usually 15-25 people even at night and that's about as big a night time server as you're likely to find.

Edited by denkart

Yup, that's exactly it, I find I stick out like a sore thumb in daylight, that everyone and their mothers can see me from miles away, and the ambient sounds are so much louder in daytime.

ANZ 7 is a popular night server, for some reason...

There's usually 15-25 people even at night and that's about as big a night time server as you're likely to find.

That's certainly the average size, don't think I've ever seen a full night server.