Sign in to follow this  
droppinheads

red x over all the server

so i recently downloaded dayz and tried to play it. when i went into the servers they all had red x's over them. I don't know how to fix it please help. I have tried to see if it was patches and it was not. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me fast> Thank you :blush: :(

so i recently downloaded dayz and tried to play it. when i went into the servers they all had red x's over them. I don't know how to fix it please help. I have tried to see if it was patches and it was not. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me fast> Thank you :blush: :(

This means that your arma 2 version is not up to date. Are you using Sixupdater?

You need to install the latest beta for Arma II and also Battleye, there are various guides on how to do this if you use the search function. Otherwise you can use a program called "DayZ commander" or "Six Updater", again search for these on the forum, and they will do everything for you.

I personally use DayZ commander and recommend it.

Yeah I've never had trouble or a problem with Six Updater/Launcher. Also I've never actually had any problems with DayZ either.

Edited by CerebralZombie