velyger@gmail.com

[Video] Pussy bandit (my first journey to the barracks)

INTERESTING PART FROM 4:40

My first journey to NW airfield barracks. A pussy bandit tries to shoot me. He misses so I manage to hide inside a building. Then he shitbrix and try to act as a friend.

direct chat and voice transcript:

= voice chat (bandit)

- text chat (me)

= *BANG*

- *le me hiding*

= Hello, hello, are you friendly?! I am friendly, man, I am friendly!

I am coming in, please don't shoot me, please don't shoot me

- me too

don't go

= Hello? Hey! I see you! I don't wanna shoot you! Are you friendly? Are you friendly?

- y

= Hello?

- who shoot?

= It's CapsLock to talk, by the way.

*BANG BANG BANG*

You fucking retard. *clap, clap, clap*

- thx

I don't want to :)

I could, but I just don't want to be a bandit. Everybody's crying that this has become PvP and you are telling me to shoot him.

BTW try shooting back with 10 fps, if you can aim at him faster than he can empty his clip, then you are my hero ;)

Edited by Osiris

self-defense.

if you can't bear to raise your gun against someone actively trying to kill you for sport or profit, just stick to crawling around with a hatchet. I am the last person to advocate killing another person in-game because "i haz teh bored", but when they start SHOOTING AT YOU, you'd better be prepared to shoot back. or hide? I guess you could try to dodge bullets and hide. fair enough. good luck with that.

Edited by naptha

:) ALT+F4 in the end

but i guess in this case he was just scare of you + he cant read - you did not respond and he killed you

I was ~ same situation but on other side of NWAF - I saw dude through the windown in barracks - i did not shoot him - but started to tipe in chat are he friendly and that I am friendly and dont want to shoot him - he did not respond - then I asked same in voice chat, still no response - all that time I had clear shoot .... and then I got killed from other side by his friends .... So what you think what will be my reaction next time I see some one - shoot without asking :)

Edited by V3C1C

self-defense.

if you can't bear to raise your gun against someone actively trying to kill you for sport or profit, just stick to crawling around with a hatchet. I am the last person to advocate killing another person in-game because "i haz teh bored", but when they start SHOOTING AT YOU, you'd better be prepared to shoot back. or hide? I guess you could try to dodge bullets and hide. fair enough. good luck with that.

there was no time to pick hatchet or do something else, I didn't know where he was shooting from so I run into the first building I saw, hoping he wasn't there. I knew he could be scared, so I tried to talk to him. I did not fire a single shot, and he knew my position, where I couldn't shoot him, he would shot me first if I tried to.

:) ALT+F4 in the end

but i guess in this case he was just scare of you + he cant read - you did not respond and he killed you

I was ~ same situation but on other side of NWAF - I saw dude through the windown in barracks - i did not shoot him - but started to tipe in chat are he friendly and that I am friendly and dont want to shoot him - he did not respond - then I asked same in voice chat, still no response - all that time I had clear shoot .... and then I got killed from other side by his friends .... So what you think what will be my reaction next time I see some one - shoot without asking :)

rage ALT+F4, I died and had to respawn anyway. I ended up with -17000 blood after these shots :)

At first, I thought that he was just scared too. Now I don't believe it. He was safe from me, moreover I did not fire a single shot, so he could assume I didn't want to shoot him. He was still talking to settle the things down and while he was teaching me how to talk in voice chat, he suddenly poped out from the corner and emptied the clip right ahead. If he wanted to settle things down, he would camp outside with the gun pointed at the door and try not to shoot me if he had not to.

I will not be shooting on the first sight, one man can make the difference.

Edited by Osiris

I see you want to change the way people play this mod and such, being nice and not shooting anyone. But the way you're playing it, you're not trying to protect that game style we used to watch on youtube and got a lot of us excited to play Dayz. You're just being silly, letting people kill you 'cause you are a peacemaker and don't want to shot anyone.

Not saying how you have to play this game, you play it as you see fit but, I would advise you to take decisions instead of just being always a target. Sometimes you'll find a friendly player and sometimes you'll just find a bandit. You were on the Airfield, chances are you'll find a bandit in there, so it's your hours playing, killing zombies and looting houses, or the other guy wich will probably kill you.

I'm not a bandit in this game, I avoid fights as I avoid zombies, but with a slightly difference, I don't try to talk to zombies. Sneak into a city, get what you need but, if someone sees you and has a good gear, trust me, he won't risk his stuff to make friends.

...and if anybody sees me with a good gear and has a shit gear, he will shoot me too, I know :)

I am not telling that I am just gonna stay there saluting. I would defend myself, if I had a chance, but I ended up cornered. The guy showed a peaceful attitude, so I tried it. I will be more careful next time ;)

...and if anybody sees me with a good gear and has a shit gear, he will shoot me too, I know :)

I am not telling that I am just gonna stay there saluting. I would defend myself, if I had a chance, but I ended up cornered. The guy showed a peaceful attitude, so I tried it. I will be more careful next time ;)

That's the way. :P

You might want to do something about your 10fps issue before venturing anywhere near where you might get into a gunfight.

If you don't want to be shot then stay away from the north of the map. Everything past Stary Sobor is like the wild west.

Edited by Unholy_Kyono

That's why I went there, I wanted some adventure. I went to barracks on full 50+ server. I don't want to hide all the time. If I wanted I would go play singleplayer. I was really cautious, unfortunately I didn't see the bandit. I posted this for the lulz of the betrayal.