3Com_Killa

us369 Server OFFLINE

US369 is now OFFLINE !!!!!

This is due to Hackers in the server...

Pending review from the Admins , We will decide if we will continue to provide all with a free server or if we will disband it...

Didnt take long for a few to ruin it for the many. If we bring the server up and back online it may be changed from Recruit.... Thanks THE MANAGEMENT..3Com..

:facepalm: :beans:

Ive tried to keep my server offline for the same reason, however it keeps coming back online. What server provider do you use, and have you guys ever noticed this issue yourselves?

We use Villayer..... and yes it was turned back on line yesterday,,, So we are changing the CFG files and moving it to Merc........ What a load of crap how can the New player get any experince when they get spawn killed or 15 minutes into the game they get taken... and for WHAT a flashlight and painkillers maybe a bandage... Sad Sad days ahead..... Im all for getting them to learn the game then its fair game time for all.... Just sayin and hackin on a game like this what a waste .... Only tells me they SUCK as a real player.... killa....

Edited by 3Com_Killa

US369 is back ONLINE!! we have changed it to REGULAR we are no longer RECRUIT or NOOB FRIENDLY... Check us out at SERVER us369....... and prepare for mayhem!!!!!

DO NOT come into our teamspeak and ask for a server reset... The admins, review the server and if needed WE WILL DETERMINE when it to be done not at the players whim.. !! Any more exploits and the SERVER WILL BE TERMINATED and not renewed....

3com OFFICERS...

Hi there,

I was playing on this server at about 6:00 PM (PST) driving a tractor through a field (bad idea I know =P) Next thing I know I hear a huge explosion. I check my surroundings and I see the source. Someone has just crashed a helicopter in a field close to me. Its on fire, smoking, and looks pretty much destroyed. So I get out of the tractor and move about maybe 20 meters away and all of a sudden it's being lit up by the M240 machine gun mounted on the helicopter. At first I didn't think anything of it other than bandits.

So, I run behind cover. Immediately after the tractor is destroyed I hear what sounds like M107 sniper rounds being shot at the tree I'm hiding behind. So I peak out and shoot a few times at the helicopter. He stops firing his M107, and then to my surprise I hear a helicopter engine spinning up... right where the first helicopter is destroyed and on fire with a huge smoke plume going into the sky. Next thing I know I peak out for a split second and then get shot by the door gunner of the helicopter ONCE and I fall over and die.

The coordinates this happend at are (071, 097) NW of Mogilevka and SE of Vyshnoye in the plains around those cities. I can confirm that they spawned a second helicopter because two of my friends in Teamspeak at the time were being chased down in the helicopter by them after I died. Also, afterwords, I ran all the way back to were my corpse is and sure enough, the wreckage of a helicopter is in the field.

Hope this helps you guys out and notifies you of potential cheaters on your server.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the names of them.

(ingame name: Krymzon)