Sign in to follow this  
brian1993

You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cherarus

I know that this is in the simple error part of the forum, but it still won't work...

I have been double clicking on "Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead" and clicking "Launch Arma 2: Combined Operations" via steam. It comes up with the error "You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cherarus" no matter what I do..... Honestly starting to get really mad.

I also tried loading the game via Six Launcher and it comes up with the same error STILL!

While loading, it comes up with the error message "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack", is this why I'm still getting the error message about .cherarus?

I would like to play since I just bought the game, :(

Information: Windows 7, bought through Steam and attempting to run through Steam.

Any help will be much appreciated! :|

Brian why you dont use search ?

Anyways

Copy all files from Arma 2 /AddOns

to Arma 2 operation arrowhead addons

That is all !

• Like 1

i have this problem and i have searched all over the internet to find a solution...now my only hope is to wait till WarZ comes out T-T

i have this problem and i have searched all over the internet to find a solution...now my only hope is to wait till WarZ comes out T-T

It's a common issue for newcomers who don't install correctly or use incorrect launch paramaters. Follow the instructions here and you will be fine. it's annoying but not too hard to sort. Just requires a little reading and instruction following :) Good Luck!

http://www.dayzwiki....to_install_DayZ

Edited by Irenicus

Brian why you dont use search ?

Anyways

Copy all files from Arma 2 /AddOns

to Arma 2 operation arrowhead addons

That is all !

Don't do this, it's not really advised. Mod should be in it's own folder ie Arma2OA/@dayz with the files themselves in @dayz/addons