Sign in to follow this  
Wester162

Pretty Cool Guys

I was playing earlier today, and logged out in the Balota ACT for a few hours. I return to a different server, and it's the middle of the night. I log in and two people are there holding guns to my head. I explain to them that I'm friendly and that I was just logging in, so I didn't have control of my player (Terrible mistake to log out there.) and they were really cool about it. We chatted for a few minutes, and they said they had a guy coming with a car, asked me if I wanted a gun, and gave me a DMR. Upstairs in the tower was a G17, and a magazine for it. Me and the two go to look for some ammo in the Hangars, when their buddy pulls up with a car. They all piled in, said goodbye, and left. Today I met some pretty cool guys.

• Like 2

Nice thats rare. Ran into three people who where cool but they all needed help never ran into people who didn't need help who didn't shoot on sight.

Edited by Bender Rodriguz

too bad you didnt shoot them and take their car, you could have lived happily ever after..

I was playing earlier today, and logged out in the Balota ACT for a few hours. I return to a different server, and it's the middle of the night. I log in and two people are there holding guns to my head. I explain to them that I'm friendly and that I was just logging in, so I didn't have control of my player (Terrible mistake to log out there.) and they were really cool about it. We chatted for a few minutes, and they said they had a guy coming with a car, asked me if I wanted a gun, and gave me a DMR. Upstairs in the tower was a G17, and a magazine for it. Me and the two go to look for some ammo in the Hangars, when their buddy pulls up with a car. They all piled in, said goodbye, and left. Today I met some pretty cool guys.

It's rare to find a group that won't kill you on sight now days. Every time I run near a group of guys in the wilderness or near NW airfield, they shoot me before I can even get near them. Once I even dropped my guns and waited.