Sign in to follow this  
Alphariter

Server - US368 - Suspect Admin

Very suspicious conduct just happened to 2 friends and I playing on this server at 11:00PM July 23rd.

We were at the right most farm outside Kabanino. We heard a Helicopter and went to check it out and saw a Player run up to his heli. My friend Shot him with an M107 and we saw the "PLAYERNAME" was killed show up on the screen so we tried to look around to make sure there were no more people there. Literally less than 30 seconds after we kill him we get this message:

"Merlin: The server will restart in 1 min."

So we take off running at the helicopter as fast as we can, the player it probably took us 30-45 seconds to get there and as soon as I click to loot the dead player I get the "No Server Response for ..."

I find it very suspicious.... that the server restarts as soon as we get up to the helicopter....

So the server finally restarts and we knew the helicopter would be gone... but we wanted to check just in-case...

So we are trying to log-in and 1 of us gets in before the others and starts to look around and is killed immediately..... So I spawn in and our other player gets in, and we try to look around and see a person now in a ghillie suit we chase him down scare him off with a few shots on my M4A1 Camo SD. We see him inside the farm and we circle around him as he tries to hide in a better place inside the farm. Then we notice he is no longer in the farm, so I decide to wait in a corner for him to relog.. or something... In about 1-2 mins he shows up outside the farm, on the complete opposite side that he was on to begin with, and manages to gun us down.

Now is this definite proof, no. But I find it very suspect.

Have a Good day.

So much for a good server :-\

ok well the server admin had no part in this because he was with me the entire time, aswell as the guy in the ghille he was also with us but he got teleported their and let the server admin kno what was going on and thats when the server admin identified the hacker whow as teleporting everyone their and banned him thats why the serever restart and anwyays helicopters arent suppose to be in the game.

• Like 2

im the ghillie man who shot you both, just so you know i think you should thank me because i was teleported there, and quickly alerted the admin, also the guy with the cz was an invisible hacker that you could only see him mussel flashes, and another hacker is off the server..... im guessing your friend was the girl with the ak ?

i do apologize, but it was a panic moment i got teleported, than shot at twice, but i also didn't log out with you guys only the start with the cz guy

Edited by dieseldog
  • Like 2