Sign in to follow this  
BazBro

Looking for a beginners group.

Just got the game, but I've played around 5 hours and I've learnt the basics, got an MP5 but I need other supplies kinda badly.

Don't have a mic, but chat is fine, maybe STEAM.

Steam ID is DeputyBaz.

I'm from Ireland so possibly only European players but American is fine.

I know it may seem pointless to add a beginner to your group. But I really feel I can improve quite a bit in this game, and I have no bad feelings towards executing anyone that's a threat.

Thanks if you decide to give me a chance :) .

About to start a boot camp.

IF you own a microphone, and are over the age of 20, send me a PM to meet up.

You will be asked to download mumble.

As a new player I'm sure you can trust the fine and honorable citizens of this forum.

As a new player I'm sure you can trust the fine and honorable citizens of this forum.

He can trust the credibility that is my profile.

About to start a boot camp.

IF you own a microphone, and are over the age of 20, send me a PM to meet up.

You will be asked to download mumble.

As I said. I don't have a mic. It's unlikely I'll get one too.

Also, other guys. I may be new. But I'm no noob going "HERP DERP how do I put a bandage lolz this game is to boringzzz cod"

Nip that in the bud.

you need a mic, how is anyone going to find you if you can use mumble/skype/TS/vent to find you and give you directions. as your well aware the ingame chat can only be viewed by people close to your proximity.

but if you figure out an easy solution, that doesnt interrupt the process of gaming to communicate with you, i will be happy to see how much trust i can place in you, if you want to party. ;P

Im also looking for people to play with, im new :P and i have a mic

you need a mic, how is anyone going to find you if you can use mumble/skype/TS/vent to find you and give you directions. as your well aware the ingame chat can only be viewed by people close to your proximity.

but if you figure out an easy solution, that doesnt interrupt the process of gaming to communicate with you, i will be happy to see how much trust i can place in you, if you want to party. ;P

STEAM chat, if you have it.

I have all placed my details in my first post. STEAM ID is DeputyBaz, In-Game name is BazBro

And yes, I can be trusted. I just got this game and really need help, I just died because I ran out of water and I couldn't scavenge any towns because I didn't have anyone with me to help.