Abdurahman

Zombies with guns

I do not know whether. What if some equip with pistols zombies as the distance from the sea, but the weapons are not taken from the corpse. zombie soldiers guns. armed zombies should not run, just randomly shooting at the survivors.

what... a terrible idea. It's a zombie mod, not a arma mod with people who only LOOK like zombies.

what... a terrible idea. It's a zombie mod' date=' not a arma mod with people who only LOOK like zombies.

[/quote']

+1

When I first saw this, I had loved the idea until I realised the context of what you're suggesting. What I thought you were suggesting was the possibility for some zombies to basically be turned survivors. I think it should be made that if a dead survivor/bandit's body does not get hidden after 2-4 hours it should reanimate into another zombie. This would not only make it that there are zombies walking around with guns in their inventory and are sporting a sexy backpack, but also gives people a time limit on deciding what they want to take from a body before getting out of Dodge. This could make for interesting scenarios if the zeds get the added AI of accidentally firing off weapons or other equipment. I could just see it now: Survivor gets reanimated, zombie starts firing an AK at random and attracts other zombies. Huge horde starts up and he somehow manages to pull the pin on a grenade and blows the whole lot of them sky high. It would take ages to get right, but I think this would add an additional fear factor and possibly hilarious event that zombies are ticking time bombs if precautions aren't made. Hell, just zombies actually SPAWNING with things in their inventory would make the game better. Maybe have police zed actually drop pistols, have soldiers drop USEFUL loot instead of just a GPS.

the idea of ​​reincarnation of the murdered player into a zombie is good very good.

but in a lot of useful zombie corpses is not necessary.

shooting zombies will not attract other zombies. they're friends.

I thought he meant it would be that military and police zombies sometimes still have weapons with them, like a handgun still in its holster.

what... a terrible idea. It's a zombie mod' date=' not a arma mod with people who only LOOK like zombies.

[/quote']

why zombies can not bear arms?

Zombies at the level of ex-soldier instincts can shoot!

I thought he meant it would be that military and police zombies sometimes still have weapons with them' date=' like a handgun still in its holster.

[/quote']

not in their hands. and shoots when exposed 200m! for example

Um, because zombies aren't human? Any former intellegence is NOT retained, therefor no matter what they did in their past life, it doesn't do anything for them when they're walking corpses. If a person was a hairdresser, then turned into a zombie, I'm not gonna put scissors into their hand and say "cut my hair". They're dumb, stupid, and drive by one thing: The need to feed. Not shoot people.

Go back to playing Resident Evil 5. I heard resident evil 6 has even more zombies with guns! That'll be fun for you.

Um' date=' because zombies aren't human? Any former intellegence is NOT retained, therefor no matter what they did in their past life, it doesn't do anything for them when they're walking corpses. If a person was a hairdresser, then turned into a zombie, I'm not gonna put scissors into their hand and say "cut my hair". They're dumb, stupid, and drive by one thing: The need to feed. Not shoot people.

Go back to playing Resident Evil 5. I heard resident evil 6 has even more zombies with guns! That'll be fun for you.

[/quote']

fuck why more zombies. I said a small part.

go myself play Resident Evil.

unlike you. I've never played it

Zombies with guns are not aggressive. they just go walking and do not run!

shoot a dull dead bodies without brains who want to eat

I feel that there are zombies themselves into a zombie. weaklings. joke