Date/Time: 22/05/12 16:00 EST

What happened: Spammed 'Pitch Tent' command (cause it's very hard to find an actual area to place a tent) and upon animation start, tent item was duplicated in gear. Packing-up setup tent also resulted in now obtaining 2 tents.

Where you were: Open areas N of Chernarus (that's as specific as I'm getting!)

What you were doing: Pitching a tent

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.2

*Server(s) you were on:

US Hardcore 2

ANZ2

*Your system specs: Clevo P150HMB Laptop

*Timeline of events before/after error: Normal play

*On a side note:

I have even extracted the following code from 'tent_pitch.sqf' due to my initial frustration in trying to find a suitable area to pitch said tent for 2hrs:

_location = player modeltoworld [0,2.5,0];

_location = [_location select 0,_location select 1,0];

_dir = round(direction player);

_isOk = count (_location isFlatEmpty [1,0,0,4,0,false,player]) > 0;

I made a small test map locally in the ArmA2 editor, tested possible locations to make sure they were suitable i.e. _isOk = true, then tried th same areas in-game/online but with no luck. Only the opening of the gear menu whilst moving and some spamming of the gear menu action seemed to get an offline verified area to work in-game/online for tent placement.

I can make a video of the tent duplication and msimatch in area determination offline vs. online for tent placement if required.

Can confirm. Happened to me last night while trying to place a tent and spamming button in frustration.

Where you were: South of NW airfield...kinda

*Server(s) you were on:

US 3 United Op server

*Your system specs: N/A

*Timeline of events before/after error: Nothing out of the normal.

*On a side note: So after alt tabbing out to make this post I realized that my entire inventory had been filled with tents and I had all my original inventory dumped on the ground.

Can confirm as well.

Was spamming "Place Tent" while crouch walking and it placed the tent, leaving one in my inventory.

When I later packed my previously placed tent it duplicated in my inventory, giving me two tents and making other items in my inventory drop.

Where you were: SW of North West Airfield

*Server(s) you were on:

NY8

*Your system specs: N/A

*Timeline of events before/after error: Crouch walking, spamming "Place Tent" button with inventory open because it's close to impossible to place a tent.

Was spamming "Place Tent" while crouch walking and it placed the tent, leaving one in my inventory.

placed tent it duplicated in my inventory, giving me a tent.

put tent in pitched tent and got 3 more tents

so pitched second tent see if it would happen again and did same with second tent

Where you were: N of Novy Sobor

*Server(s) you were on:FR1/FR2

All of you check if your tents are still there. This happened to me, and when I logged back in about a half hour later the tent was gone.