Detta (DayZ)

Detta Company is recruiting loyal & dedicated members

Thanks everyone. Some PMs, that were awfully written (grammatically) were not replied.

The others have been considered, and we now have a few new members in our clan. Recruiting will end soon.

Hey I did send you a PM but forgot to add that I do have skype, just letting you know.

Resistance is futile, beware the evil that is coming....

Sworm enemies of earth and true masters of the universe. We raid, pillage, and plunder. There is a whole world for the taking and we see the glass half full. Finally an outlet to profess the impending doom of our world. We travel the world of Day Z to torture and terrorize its beings. We embrace the darkness and bask in it. Beware, you may be playing with us. We weeve our way into your circle of trust, but we have no allegiance and wait for the day to commit the ultimate betrayal.

We mock you "Detta Company" and beware the future to come. You only prolong your inevitable destruction..

Were coming for you.. Wherever you go is unsafe and we have our own agents in your circle... Let the games begin..

Embrace the evil.... We hope to see you soon

To Join the Legion of Doom---->

http://embracetheevil.weebly.comhyperlink_icon.gif

hey whats up buddy, after reading this I am def. intrested in joining im about to pm you now.

I'm (apparently not?) OmniDetta. 'Nuff said. For everyone else, I'll reply soon. We're plundering.

Edited by Detta

Recruitement is now closed. We will now work on properly organizing the members into squads and assigning different tasks.

Recruitement will probably open in a month or two.

I'm OmniDetta. 'Nuff said. For everyone else, I'll reply soon. We're plundering.

No, you're not. You've simply taken Detta's callsign.

For those unaware, "Detta" here gleaned his name from OmniDetta of Omniscient Gaming (www.OmniscientGaming.com). Of course, he's not the actual Detta, merely a fan (and/or troll) from one of the games in which we've competed. Or perhaps he's a fan of Detta's youtube videos (listed under OmniDetta). Regardless, not the genuine article.

Doesn't really matter, but we do clarify these matters whenever they crop up - which is frequently, unfortunately.

Your dumbest move, btw, was electing to emulate the BRITISH member of Omniscient Gaming. Let's ask your members whether you speak with an English accent.

Anyway, have fun.

*Edit* Oh, second-dumbest move: Detta, being the cheap bastard that he is, would never pay for a server.

Edited by OmniNept
  • Like 1

In response to OmniNept above:

OmniDetta is a combination. Omni = All. Detta = Swedish for 'This'.

I'm All This. I've never heard of Omniscient Gaming, or the brit member you're referring to.

My username is somewhat based on Sheogorath from Oblivion, the Shivering Isles. He's all that, it's in his mind. Also, how come AVG has blocked your website?

I just have to give you beans for your ineptitude.

Edited by Detta
  • Like 1

It took you an edit, but you figured out the alternative, ironic reading of my name. Not impressive, but you can have some beans back.

I'm skeptical, especially given the frequency with which these imitation incidents occur. I appreciate your clarification, but mine still stands for anyone who might confuse the two.

As for AVG, that's linked to malicious code that was inserted into an old banner years ago. Been cleared for ages.

• Like 1

It took you an edit, but you figured out the alternative, ironic reading of my name. Not impressive, but you can have some beans back.

I'm skeptical, especially given the frequency with which these imitation incidents occur. I appreciate your clarification, but mine still stands for anyone who might confuse the two.

As for AVG, that's linked to malicious code that was inserted into an old banner years ago. Been cleared for ages.

If you want, I can stop using the "Omni" if this is a 'reserved' clantag. It was really not my intention to impersonate anyone, living or dead. I've grown very fond of Detta though, I'm sure your own member can understand why. It has a cling to it.

Edit: More beans 4 you.

Edited by Detta

Sworm enemies of earth and true masters of the universe. We raid, pillage, and plunder. There is a whole world for the taking and we see the glass half full. Finally an outlet to profess the impending doom of our world. We travel the world of Day Z to torture and terrorize its beings. We embrace the darkness and bask in it. Beware, you may be playing with us. We weeve our way into your circle of trust, but we have no allegiance and wait for the day to commit the ultimate betrayal.

We mock you "Detta Company" and beware the future to come. You only prolong your inevitable destruction..

Were coming for you.. Wherever you go is unsafe and we have our own agents in your circle... Let the games begin..

Embrace the evil.... We hope to see you soon

To Join the Legion of Doom---->

http://embracetheevi...<!--NoParse1-->

Nah bro we too good for you
  • Like 1

Hi Splin3r. The recruitment is not open, please pay attention to the first post. It has a big warning sign.

ever thought about creating a team to patrol a portion of the map, along side of what you may already have?

and have it led by a trusted individual to add

Edited by Dregon