My friends and I have been searching all over for vehicles. We have seen a truck that was completed driving down the road.

Do the vehicles look like that before you repair them? What are some suggestions on where to look for them?

Thanks.

I found someones white pick up the other day, still had a little gas in it. It was wedged up next to a humvee (east of elektro I think) and I hopped in made a zombie train and ran it out of gas while trying to jump it ram it into things, it was fun, I think it only went in a right hand circle when I was done, but still fun.

Was pretty cool flying down the road at 96 instead of running.

Vehicles look like the normal driveable vehicles you find in ArmA2 except they're usually missing some wheels. The difference from wrecks and a working vehicle will be quite noticeable once you find one. Not too many cars spawn though, maybe about five-ten per server I'm guessing. I don't really have many suggestions on where to find them, but you can usually they find them just about anywhere around a city. Once some of our group members found a motorcycle out in a field not too far from a side road, so I'm guessing vehicles also spawn near small landmarks possibly (?).

If you really wanna get a vehicle though, find a group with one and get with them.