Sign in to follow this  
Jf1ve

US344 Right now entire server teleported and killed.

I aborted the game when it happened. Literally right now there are a bunch of players being killed on US344 by someone who teleported every single player to some flat area.

I do not know if it is the admin or not. I understand that cheating and admin powers are not mutually exclusive. An admin may, or may not be playing and using hacks. Keep in mind this admin has told me recently, which I have proof of communication, that he "just got back"... which is ironic considering that has been ~24 hours now and all of these problems started happening (6 server resets in under 2 hours, etc.)

I can agree on the restarts, I can also agree that I've had someone teleport to me on that exact server and spray me with a fully auto sniper rifle. I'm unsure if it's the admin, but from other people's threads and from what I've heard, I believe it is... .-.

I read somewhere that Disabling battleye on a server will almost immediately remove the server from the hive, but I'm sure there are other ways around that. I've noticed sometimes when I connect to US 344 I get absolutely no Battleye messages.

All I'm sayin' is that I can definately agree that there's some fishy shit goin' on.

too many server restarts.... hmmmmmm somethign is going on. admins are shady.

It's the server admin. Period. He had a friend of his post a new thread of a video of himself killing a clan member of mine, Maximus.

This is a fact, watch the video. It says Maximus killed. Period. This video proves the video poster was cheating. He should not have known where Maximus was. This video occured this morning and these children think that some random video of a player named "Maximus" equates to someone named Theia. These kids are idiots, and I will not stand for this ridiculous server abuse. I will call on moderators to ban this child from his server and hopefully he loses everything he has.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/43406-us344-admin-logistic-theia-deathmatch-mode-then-looted-all-the-corpses/

i was just killed legit but i wasnt supposed to be in the area because i was teleported halfway across the server. this game is unplayable. you can throw the words alpha at me all day, but Rocket said they were close... bs Rocket

It's the server admin. Period. He had a friend of his post a new thread of a video of himself killing a clan member of mine, Maximus.

This is a fact, watch the video. It says Maximus killed. Period. This video proves the video poster was cheating. He should not have known where Maximus was. This video occured this morning and these children think that some random video of a player named "Maximus" equates to someone named Theia. These kids are idiots, and I will not stand for this ridiculous server abuse. I will call on moderators to ban this child from his server and hopefully he loses everything he has.

http://dayzmod.com/f...ll-the-corpses/

Jimmy wasn't cheating, here is his words on what was happening in the video

I was on a server that I frequent and had just spawned with nothing due to some glitch. So I grabbed an L85 out of my tent, and rode my bike to the nearest town.

Once I got there, I saw tons of zombies, and heard shots. I looked around for a heat signature of a player. Eventually I caught a glimpse of him running southwest into the woods.

I pursued him on my bike, and soon heard a vehicle start up and saw dust. I don't know why, but for some reason he hopped off the ATV and started to check his six. I was ghillied up and he must not have seen me. After readjusting my zero, I took a single headshot and put him down.

I quickly ran to his body and found loads of loot. While I was picking up my score, I was soon greeted with the, "No Message Received".

Edited by kvr28

It is very unlikely that it is an admin that is doing this. I can confirm that the similar incident that just happened on US 137 was performed by an unspecified individual that is not related to the community that operates that server.

The manner described in the previous posts are again being seen as I write this... No admins are present on the server at this time...

• Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/f...ll-the-corpses/

Only an idiot would think that video shows any kind of hacking. Dont be mad your guys camp got destroyed, your players killed and looted and exposed for hacking (heli).