Kingllama

Can't pick up a backpack

Date/Time: 11:20pm pacific time

What happened: Saw a pile of loot with a alice backpack and it wasn't showing in the gear screen at all.

Where you were: Cherno

What you were doing:Trying to loot a backpack off the ground.

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.2

*Server(s) you were on: Don't quite remember it's happen on multiple servers.

*Your system specs: i3 550 3.20ghz dual core, 1333mhz 4 gig memory, 550ti geforce, and a 1 terabyte hard drive.

*Timeline of events before/after error: Nothing just wasn't able to pick up the backpack and so i didn't want to die and went on my merry way.

i've run into this a few times too, what i do is loot the pile under the backpack. once everything is looted the backpack becomes avaible to pick up and such.

i've run into this a few times too' date=' what i do is loot the pile under the backpack. once everything is looted the backpack becomes avaible to pick up and such.

[/quote']

Same for me. I had a crossbow and a back pack sitting beside each other. I had to loot the crossbow, then drop it away from the pack, then the pack gave me the options, take, rearm, open, etc.

Can't pick up a backpack

Date/Time: 23/05/2012 All morning

What happened: tried to loot an 'Alice' backpack from two different locations and a 'Czech pouch' from another location

Where you were: Electro Fuel depot gate house and inside the Church

What you were doing:Trying to loot a backpack off the ground. (did notice they were flouting off the ground a little)

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.2

*Server(s) you were on: Ausarma 4, I think.

*Your system specs: i52500k, 1600mhz 4 gig memory, 6970, and a 128gb ssd.

*Timeline of events before/after error: Spawned outside electro walked in. First location had alice and czech church had alice. At the church I dropped my own bag, was able to pick it back up again. Ended up getting a Alice bag from a dead survivor on the fire station roof, able to loot it without problems from the body but not from a loot spawn.

Yea, you have to loot everything else in the loot pile before you can loot the backpack

I've also noticed that you can't pick up or access dropped packs, such as a starter pack that has been swapped out for an upgrade, even when the loot pile is empty besides the pack