Quadrophenik

Watches. Too many watches.

So I think my number one complaint: too many watches. Every time I go to a supermarket or something I find an object that looks like a map... NOPE it's a watch. Map? Nope. Pistol Ammo? Nope. A watch. I swear, there are more watches then there are people in Chernarus. It's almost as if, everyone, before succumbing to the zombie plague said "Let's buy a crapton of watches, at least 7 each, then let's drop them in the supermarket so we can let down any future survivors."

I can be starving, thirsty, bleeding out, hunted by players, chased by zombies, completely lost, unable to see the ground, but thank god, I always know what time it is.

• Like 1

i think some items should only drop off zombies. watches are one of them

• Like 2

i think some items should only drop off zombies. watches are one of them

So what your saying is that all the zombies have a strict time schedule to stick to?

I have a store that buys and sells new/used watches for the best prices. It will beat any price you will find at a retail store. My store is located across from Joes Bar and grill in Chernogorsk.

I am not joking when I say that I have found seven watches in one supermarket before. Infact, that same night I visited 6 supermarkets and each of them had between 4 and 7 watches. That is just too much. I can understand making them common but there should be some sanity to it.

So what your saying is that all the zombies have a strict time schedule to stick to?

Zombies have people to eat and places to shamble.

Also, I find it a bit ludicrous that a plastic wristwatch is more common than a box of matches. Here's an even better question: whether or not you agree that, logically, billions of boxes of matches would litter the countryside (can anybody here say that you don't have a box of matches in your house? Because I have at least a hundred, stuffed away in various drawers, and in the case of Catastrophic Lighter Malfunction occurring when smoking), could you really argue that matches wouldn't spawn in houses? They're matches! Come on, now.

Also, high caliber, military grade weaponry. I mean, who doesn't have a LAW, SAW, or carbine in their kitchen? Or, even more commonly, a Stryker sitting in their garage?

okay maybe I got a little off base with that bit

• Like 2

I would accept empty whiskey bottles over watches. It's much more believable that people got drunk off their asses before the zombie apocalypse, over constantly looking to see if "It's half past noon, TEA TIME BITCHES!"

• Like 1

It's true, there are very many of them. And the sad thing is, the watches are totally pointless. Apparently they aren't even synchronized with other players, and you can tell what time of day it is by looking up.

It's true, there are very many of them. And the sad thing is, the watches are totally pointless. Apparently they aren't even synchronized with other players, and you can tell what time of day it is by looking up.

They're not synced? They were when me and my friend were playing... But anyway, yes they're almost useless, unless you're coordinating something, meaning that solo players have almost no use for them, other than timing how fast they can move. It's not like time really matters, all that matters is; A. it's getting morning, good B. It's day, awesome C. it's getting dark, better hurry D. It's night (depending on the moon), a1: well fuck me a2: not too bad.

watches should be found on zombies. nowhere else. compasses and maps should be found on military zombies. end of story

IMO, watches are useless. Most servers have their GMT listed so anyone with basic knowledge of timezome conversions (or basic addition/subtraction) can find out what time it is. Also, after you have played for a week, you should know the basic sun pattern on servers, and even know which direction you are going at all times.

Maybe we should cut down on pants, to many pants, look down, pants, look at my buddy, pants, scratch myself, Pants. To many Damn PANTS!!!!

• Like 1