Sign in to follow this  
notemedown

M12 SPR

Just killed a player, and i picked up a Mk12 SPR,

Since i have not seen this gun, i looked on the wiki, didnt see it,

is it new? or did the person i kill script it in?

If this is the case, ill drop it

Edited by NoteMEdown

Yeah it's hacked in, ditch it asap. Don't wanna get yourself banned.

Ok, dropping it now, thanks :)

For future reference:

Actually read the post, to tell that i wrote that i checked the wiki.

And what he means is: If it ISN'T on the wiki. It's not legit..

And what he means is: If it ISN'T on the wiki. It's not legit..

Well it might be new, i heard of them adding new weapons.

It should be in game...Hes missing a bunch of good guns that are not over powerd and would fit the world...I mean we are in a Czech "state/province/world/etc" why are there so many m14,m4's.....Thats far fetched alone. Either all AK's and CZ's and a couple multi million production weapons ie. Lee-En. I mean 1866 Rems???? Ive shot thousands of rounds myself along with others and ive only seen one REPLICA in my life...Long rant short more guns just dont add the MK16/17 and M8 and the game would be alot better...

Edited by RyBo

It should be in game...Hes missing a bunch of good guns that are not over powerd and would fit the world...I mean we are in a Czech "state/province/world/etc" why are there so many m14,m4's.....Thats far fetched alone. Either all AK's and CZ's and a couple multi million production weapons ie. Lee-En. I mean 1866 Rems???? Ive shot thousands of rounds myself along with others and ive only seen one REPLICA in my life...Long rant short more guns just dont add the MK16/17 and M8 and the game would be alot better...

Pretend NATO tried to stop the outbreak when the Czech forces fell, but NATO lost logistical supplies and scattered from the odd way the zombies attack.

Also, there was a historical convoy going through and happened to dump about 12 boxes of old western weapons on the beach, which were used by survivors prior to your arrival. Easy.

i found this weapon today on the airfield at the military spawn and i will not throw it away!