Sign in to follow this  
YNK Splashed

US 817, Please Blacklist

Logged into US 817 and the host kicks everyone in the server. Tried multiple times without reason. Recorded and video evidence will be given soon.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yYncwVrzi0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by YNK Splashed
  • Like 1

dayz mods NEVER do any work here and RARELY blacklist so good luck with that...

Logged into US 817 and the host kicks everyone in the server. Tried multiple times without reason. Recorded and video evidence will be given soon.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yYncwVrzi0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nice catch man... we need more solid vid evidence like this

Haha I wish someone went and messed with his stuff before they get kicked. I personally hate admins that abuse their powers ... butt hurt much?

lol if there a server that needs hackers its this one. fucking douche kicking everyone, these are the cunts that ruin it for all other admins.... we want to be able to keep our servers fair and fair for those who contribute to running it.... assholes like this make it impossible for us to reach toward a time when we can have reserved slots and so on... so i suggest we all go there and get video evidence and then they will have to be black listed

This is the wrong section for reporting this sort of information. You would be better served by posting this, and relevant evidence in the Server Reporting section of the forums.