Sign in to follow this  
Wetish

Why are people such assholes?

I came over to some guy and gave him some morphine for his broken leg and a blood transfusion. Then he proceeds to fill my body with lead. Why would you kill someone who saved your life? I dont understand. I lost my 12 day character to this guy. I couldn't care less about my stuff but why would he do that.

Edited by Wetish

Welcome to DayZ...

Totally fucked up, yes. But there's nothing to do except complain.

That's called biting the hand that feeds you.

• Like 4

its because he was an asshole. people dont really seem to get the concept that you can survive longer/have a better time teaming up.

it seems all that 90% of players care about is the murder count. 9% only want to hoard vehicles/loot off map. and the other 1% want to team up/make friends/start a group.

Well I guess I have to consider myself as a bandit now. Because I am going to shoot everyone I see.

• Like 1

Man i found a guy screaming in side chat for an hour help for morphine.

I found him unintentionally in the fields, he was unarmed, he was going into elekro.

I gave him a rest with my winchester... LOL

• Like 1

I came over to some guy and gave him some morphine for his broken leg and a blood transfusion. Then he proceeds to fill my body with lead. Why would you kill someone who saved your life? I dont understand. I lost my 12 day character to this guy. I couldn't care less about my stuff but why would he do that.

He's not playing the same game as you,

He's playing the game where he does anything it takes to survive.

I once got betrayed by people I was hanging out with for 2 hours before they shot me, and ended the call on skype.

THAT was fucking brutal.

Edited by "Lost" Alice

I once got betrayed by people I was hanging out with for 2 hours before they shot me, and ended the call on skype.

THAT was fucking brutal.

Happened to me too, he was jealous of my coyote pack and m4 cco. I found him when i spawned and he had an hatchet, we were on steam's voice chat.

We loot berezino together. We gave several transfution each other.

Than he wanted me to check out a sniper because he heard the shot, but not me.

Few minutes after, he went prone behind a bush, sayng: "i got hit"

when I turned back, he come off the bush shooting me, but he went down.

As i was approaching the bush to finish him, he said that there was another survivor (same cloaches and gun) in the bush that shooted him and then altf4 when I almost killed him.

I didn't believe the story, so I killed him, without a doubt.

In the evening, we continued talking on steam chat (not voice, because he ended the call when i killed him), and he confessed.

he was honest, at least.

Edited by federik21

Some of these stories are ridiculous. This is why I try not to pick up strangers...

playing in groups is the only way to play dayz and ive met some good random people , Funny thing is this guy who killed you is probably a sub par player and that was his first murder. dont lose sleep over it.

He's not playing the same game as you,

He's playing the game where he does anything it takes to survive.

THAT was fucking brutal.

Except killing someone who saved you isn't about survival, he just wanted stuff and was an ungrateful little shit.

Problem is, that teamwork, particularly with people you bump into, is as difficult as possible in day Z.

Well I guess I have to consider myself as a bandit now. Because I am going to shoot everyone I see.

no point in doing that.

if you are going to help someone state what you want them to do I E after you give them what is needed they turn around and run away for 1 min and if they stop you shoot.

if they point a gun at you, you shoot.

if they stand still and do not move for 3 seconds after you help them. you shoot.

That is why I only trust my buddies in this game. Go with your gut and put one between the eyes if you get that funny feeling.

I am by no means the type of player who goes around killing everyone I see.

Sent from my toilet using Board Express

ive saved a group of guys lives for a whole week once, voiping on steam and skype every day almost all day, ran all over the place to get em meds, saved them countless times, ended up killing me, unfriending me on everything and PMed me UMADBRO. I would never trust anybody in the game, nor on these forums, hardcore trolls are stalking in the shadows at least it didnt take a whole week for this guy to kill you after your fully geared and ghillied

I got pretty good stuff now and my mind tells me to shoot everyone i dont know, because they did, before i did it to them before they get the chance. And its pretty good running since that, ive got 12 kills (just to defend myself) and im still under the living. Its sadly but needs to be done if you want to survive...

the first time that i spawned near cherno i carefully made my way around the city to pick up whatever i could find (a remington as it turned out) and made a break for the forest north of the city. i was fired on by someone in the city with a cz 550 but s/he was a lousy shot and i made my escape.

heading north west, i spotted a house and a barn and went prone to investigate. as i reached the barn entrance, i heard shots fired behind me and when i glanced over my shoulder i spotted someone running in my direction, following the exact path i had taken. the adrenaline kicked in and i ran up the steps and tried to hide on the top level, but whoever was behind me also had the same idea, and as soon as they crossed the threshold, i opened fire, killing him dead. it was only after the deed was done that i discovered that i had slaughtered an innocent unarmed survivor who was probably running for his life from the same terrible sniper who fired at me only minutes before. i shrugged off the guilt as it was an unavoidable outcome. but two minutes later, while crawling out from the barn, i got shot dead by an unknown with an ak. karma perhaps?

Edited by mau5

I found a guy in the bandit forum who says "friendly" to all the other survivors and then he shoot them in the back !

Its ok that bandits are what they are ,but it seems like they think its CoD DEATHMATCH.eg:one bandit shot his guys cause he thought they were survivors!!lol

Treat it like real life. For example the only people I team up with are people I know in real life. Aka people you knew before the apocalypse. Everyone else consider hostile.

In dayz you can only trust yourself or people you join up with through a clan. Idiots like a lot of survivors never learn and thus always stay on the bottom and always are called noob. If you want to be a medic or something join up with a group and be their medic.