Sign in to follow this  
dut

Forum suggestions.

How about a creative subforum where people could post 3d models, textures and arma coding?

And an already suggested suggestion list pinned in the suggestion forum while the suggestion subforum has duplicates moved or removed with an ironfist. Too many threads pop up suggesting the same thing because people don't take the time to search before posting.

Put a forum search at the top of the page, please. Put them everywhere, as far as I am concerned. Needing to click a link to get to the search discourages noobs from searching before posting, resulting in duplicate threads more often.

Put a forum search at the top of the page' date=' please. Put them everywhere, as far as I am concerned. Needing to click a link to get to the search discourages noobs from searching before posting, resulting in duplicate threads more often.

[/quote']

Please.

As long as someone is reading this thread, is there a link on what sort of tags/markup is acceptable? I've seen images on other threads, I guess I could go check the source but I'd like to know my options and I can't find a link that's like "about using this forum." I see this is mybb but I don't know what mods/themes/etc are installed.

I don't want to know how to do these things. I just want to know if there is a link to tell me how to do them.