Sign in to follow this  
Brownee

Does anyone want my Mountain Dew?

So I found a Mountain Dew, was wondering if anyone would like to trade for this, I understand it has at least some value. Trying to figure out a reasonable return for this. Any interest/offers?

I'll trade ya for it. What would you like?

I'm not 100% sure what I can get for it. What would you offer? It's not worth much to me, but I'm gonna do my best to get the most I can out of it.

my guess would be youll get a bullet in the head for it...along with the rest of your gear. dont trust anyone to give you a "fair trade"

my guess would be youll get a bullet in the head for it...along with the rest of your gear. dont trust anyone to give you a "fair trade"

I'm currently a fresh spawn rocking nothing but a Czech pack and a revolver. Don't really give a shit if I die, it's worth a try. Besides, I have some friends that can watch my back.

It would work better if you just listed what you would like. I really can get you almost anything including a Coyote pack to carry it in.

My deal is a Coyote + capacity of gear

Coyote holds 24 items and guns take up 10 spaces so choose wisely.

It would work better if you just listed what you would like. I really can get you almost anything including a Coyote pack to carry it in.

My deal is a Coyote + capacity of gear

Coyote holds 24 items and guns take up 10 spaces so choose wisely.

Silenced M4A1 ACOG + DMR + NVGs?

There is no Silenced M4A1 ACOG...would you like a Silenced M4 CCO or an ACOG M4?

There is no Silenced M4A1 ACOG...would you like a Silenced M4 CCO or an ACOG M4?

Right sorry. The CCO, yeah. Last three slots you could throw in another NVG, but other than that I dont need anything.

Or you could just drink it and enjoy the taste of rarity!

I've found several mountain dew's in my dayz history... lost a couple to people shooting on site, another to item glitch where my bag disappeared when swapping it.

There is really no point in hording them or saving it, treat it like a normal beverage and drink it when ever your player is thirsty it's not worth the inventory slot

Whenever I get lucky and find a Mountain Dew, I soak my balls in it and then pour it in an old canteen. Whoever kills me is gonna think they hit the jackpot when they go to drink some stale canteen water and find it full of Mountain Dew...hopefully they share it with some of their clan buddies.

• Like 1