Sign in to follow this  
Littleassassin2

Looking to Explore

Alright, so i'm looking to explore and scavenge with somebody, maybe even 2 people. Currently holed up in a house somewhere with some stuff looking to maybe book for the forest or something for now. If anyone is interested just PM me or something, i have TS3 and i'll go to any server, just not looking to play at night cause i'm still fairly new and getting my bearings for things like zombie aggro and the like.

No, i will not shoot you in the back and i'll pray to god that you won't shoot me either. Just a friendly 18 year old kid for Jersey looking to take some names and kick some zombie ass in the wasteland of russia

Ah yes, damn, forgot the servers were down... Ah well, at least when they're back up it'll probably be day time in a Russian server. Will do though, and looking forward to it

I'll join as well, tired of going it solo, just send me the info and I'll play when the servers are back up.

Steam name: Chimiran

Nice, we're gonna have a party up in this mother.

edit: i'd pm you guys the name of the town that im in also but sadly idk where it is and have no way of checking till the servers are back and i can check my map :P

Edited by Flipper