Sign in to follow this  
Dalfin

Triple kills in DayZ are amazing.

Last night, on server US 467, me and 3 buds were running on the hills from Cherno to Balota. We take a second to stop and eat and drink, and then our guy Mike is like, "Guys we have some movement...Do you see that?". We then spot 3 people running at the bottom of the hill and they were heavily armed, AKM's and an M14 AIM. We were about to open fire when my friend Lance said, "Guys wait, watch this." He pulls out the M16A2GL he picked up at a firestation in Elektro and loads a HE round into the beast. One prefect shot from the high explosive probably gave the three amigos a heart attack as the 'You are Dead' screen pops up out of nowhere for them. After the smoke clears, we see the damage has been done and they had no chance in surviving the blast. Bodies looted, and soon thereafter hidden, we proceed to Balota still amazed at the triple kill we just witnessed. By far the most amazing thing I've ever heard of or witnessed in DayZ! I just wish i would have frapsed it... >_>

We dont always shoot on sight, but they were heavily armed and we couldn't pass up the chance! Anybody else had a triple kill in dayz?

• Like 9

Funny story, you have my beans :P

I haven't had a triple kill yet, not even a double kill, but I made an awesome single kill jumping out of a bush and headshotting a guy racing on his bike on his way to elektro B)

That's an awesome story! You have my beans. That is pretty amazing, and I can actually agree with you on killing them there, I usually don't kill, but I wouldn't have taken a chance there either.

lol that is pretty epic. im still waiting to find and kill some campers with a single grenade..hopefully everything happens in sequence lol

Haha yea I haven't killed anyone with a grenade yet either! I'm just waiting for some fool camping in a firestation with the doors closed! And thanks for all the beans fellas! :D

Inb4crybabies yelling about you shooting first and not trying to give them a hug.

Good work though. I've not had much luck with grenades in this game. haha

Edited by bassist05

Awesome! I myself got a triple kill at Balota last night as well. I was running up to the hangers with my AKM. (Recent hacker killed the whole server so I didn't have anything else with me) Anyways.. I came across 2 dudes and 1 chick looting the hangers, so I hide behind a truck and laid down and waited for them to enter my kill zone. needless the say they died pretty quick and as I was getting the last guy I heard over direct chat "Why are you killing us?!!" It was so funny and I still am shocked I got all 3.

• Like 1

Awesome! I myself got a triple kill at Balota last night as well. I was running up to the hangers with my AKM. (Recent hacker killed the whole server so I didn't have anything else with me) Anyways.. I came across 2 dudes and 1 chick looting the hangers, so I hide behind a truck and laid down and waited for them to enter my kill zone. needless the say they died pretty quick and as I was getting the last guy I heard over direct chat "Why are you killing us?!!" It was so funny and I still am shocked I got all 3.

Hi! Lance here, the dude with the 203. I'm pretty sure we killed the same group of survivors.

Poor fella's

• Like 1

Hi! Lance here, the dude with the 203. I'm pretty sure we killed the same group of survivors.

Poor fella's

Haha nice

• Like 1