Sign in to follow this  
joeasyrida

Spawning with a Crowbar

The title pretty much sums it up. It would make the freshly spawned not as defenseless and provide a use for one of the games currently useless items.

• Like 1

Most people like to start off with nothing, because it's supposed to be a challenge to get your first weapon

^ I personaly dont have a problem finding weapons or equipment. It is just a proposal to find a use for a currently useless item.

Edited by joeasyrida

Just finding weapons is easy enough without spawning with one. I'm sure the crowbar will have it's use eventually, mind you if I just respawned and I found a crowbar before a hatchet, I'm taking the sucker.

This will cause to much beginner combat. "Oh hmm, I'm just gonna kill anyone on sight with my crowbar."

That's why they took out the makarov.

Edited by xTLRxPrototype

This will cause to much beginner combat. "Oh hmm, I'm just gonna kill anyone on sight with my crowbar."

That's why they took out the makarov.

You are very correct, I didnt really think this over enough.

Edited by joeasyrida

As others have said, you can find a hatchet so quickly it's really not needed.

This is needed. It gives new players some defense, while giving them an option besides d/c or running onto a dock (zombies can't seem to navigate onto them.

I highly doubt the crowbar would be abused... from what I've read it sucks, and all new players would have them. Just make it so that the crowbars don't cause bleeding.

Edited by Strogg