Sign in to follow this  
n0tyx3s

Ummmmm......................What?

So I join a server just earlier using the remote option. When I spawned, I should have had an M4A3 CCO but instead it looks like an AS50. I press the right click button to bring up the cco but it brings up the AS50 like i'm trying to use iron sites. Well I decide to go into my gear menu so I can drop the AS50 looking M4 and find all kinds of goodies on my person that I didn't have before, i.e. Range Finder, NVGs, GPS, Ghillie Suit, loads of AS50 rounds ect.. In the gear menu it still says I have the M4 so I go ahead and drop it and then the AS50 appeared in my hand. I click out of the menu and use the scope and it works fine. The M4 is also lieing there on the floor as well. So I pick it up and put it in my backpack and log back off.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm sure it will be gone by the time I log back on to another server but I was just curious if the strange bug/glitch has happened to anyone else.

Whats that remote connexion thingy? and sorry cant help you with your problem

thanks

So I join a server just earlier using the remote option. When I spawned, I should have had an M4A3 CCO but instead it looks like an AS50. I press the right click button to bring up the cco but it brings up the AS50 like i'm trying to use iron sites. Well I decide to go into my gear menu so I can drop the AS50 looking M4 and find all kinds of goodies on my person that I didn't have before, i.e. Range Finder, NVGs, GPS, Ghillie Suit, loads of AS50 rounds ect.. In the gear menu it still says I have the M4 so I go ahead and drop it and then the AS50 appeared in my hand. I click out of the menu and use the scope and it works fine. The M4 is also lieing there on the floor as well. So I pick it up and put it in my backpack and log back off.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm sure it will be gone by the time I log back on to another server but I was just curious if the strange bug/glitch has happened to anyone else.

happened to me hacker gave you these items, when you log onto a different server you would have had all ur gear back.

Whats that remote connexion thingy? and sorry cant help you with your problem

thanks

remote connection is putting in an ip i believe

yeah but where? I ve seen people talking about that but cant find any infos on the web. (my keywords prolly suck tho)

happened to me hacker gave you these items, when you log onto a different server you would have had all ur gear back.

This happened to me earlier today, randomly I had an AS50, a few magazines, a coyote backpack, NVGS, and a rangefinder. Plus all the other equipment/tools you can have. I logged off immediately. Logged back into other servers and I retained all those high tier items.

Yup this is a new hacker script that's turned up during this week, late last week. Guess they try to ruin people by having everyone have all the best gear :D

Or rather, I guess they're trying to mess with Rocket and their hive database security detection system that picks up when a player suddenly gets new stuff that doesn't appear legit (database ban to the player from several detections).

Edited by Daddy'o

Yup this is a new hacker script that's turned up during this week, late last week. Guess they try to ruin people by having everyone have all the best gear :D

Or rather, I guess they're trying to mess with Rocket and their hive database security detection system that picks up when a player suddenly gets new stuff that doesn't appear legit (database ban to the player from several detections).

This is what's making me debate whether I should drop the gear or night. Problem is it got rid of all my food and water bottles too :( I really wanna keep the NVGs though....

hmm well that sucks a bit, I don't want to be banned for something I didn't do. Would dropping all of this gear remove me as a suspect perhaps?

hmm well that sucks a bit, I don't want to be banned for something I didn't do. Would dropping all of this gear remove me as a suspect perhaps?

I would assume so. Because it wouldn't be communicating to the HIVE server that you have those items.

I would assume so. Because it wouldn't be communicating to the HIVE server that you have those items.

Not really, I don't see why the database would detect how LONG you have the items. It detects a suspicious change of gear, and marks it, and does it every time a such change happens. It won't start counting minutes how long you're holding on to the items.

But that's just me thinking out loud. I'm not on the dev team and I haven't seen their database scripts. So take my posts as what they are. Speculation.

I wouldn't be worried though. The dev team knows there's a hack like this going on, so it won't fuck up your game.

Edited by Daddy'o

Good cause I'm having a great time looting in the darkness.