Sign in to follow this  
WINPack95

Blahhhh

I've just about had it with this game. I've died 6 times in the last 4 hours I played. Three times from hackers teleporting everyone into a kill zone, and three times from players shooting me on site. In my total 10~ hours playing the game so far, I've seen two friendlies - and they were probably only "friendly" because they didn't have a gun yet. It's ridiculous.

Am I alone in thinking that this is bullshit?

Try playing for longer. Find a new server without hackers, in the month I've played I've not run in to a single hacker. Don't like the KoS, stay out of big cities. Learn to play and adapt your play style. Trial and error. Dying that many times, I'm assuming you're sticking to cities and towns; not a good idea.

Edited by Nashy08

Been playing for two weeks now - I haven't seen a hacker, and it's been about a week since I've died. You might be doing it wrong?

Am I alone in thinking that this is bullshit?

This.

Well, I started today, and I played like 8 hours and I died 2-3 times and I was pretty good geared on them all. Tho, I dedint saw any people, exept a guy with a AKM that captrued me and my freind inside a building. Tons of fun, really.

Dont think about the gear, but think about having fun while trying to get the gear, and if you get it. Then dont think about loosing it, think about having fun with it while you have it! Without just going around and kill everything ofcource!

And get someone to play with, makes it fun to.

And let the Hatchet be with you.

Edited by Spixx

Every time I've been killed by hackers its on a different server, I'm smart enough to not stick around after something like that goes down. And I don't care about losing gear either - getting it is half the fun - but it seems like there is a certain point after I've geared up a bit I ALWAYS run into a kill on sight, or a hacker. I have a handle on the basics... I just can't live long enough to do anything after the basics :/

Interesting reads. I can deal with other players killing me. But players killing me and hackers? Blah

It's depressing, really. After I had died at the hands of other people a few times, I shot someone. Broke his legs. Over voice chat I hear "C'mon dude..." and by his pitiful resigned tone I could tell that this was what he had come to expect from other players - he wasn't even mad. I immediately decided I wouldn't do it again.

Now I could probably make a montage of every single time I declare "Friendly!" and then get shot in the face haha