Sign in to follow this  
DefQon1 (DayZ)

Is it possible to shoot yourself in the head?

Hi. I don't know exactly what just happened, but I think my character shot himself in the head.

Me and my friend were trying to loot NWAF and before one of the hangars a zombie saw me.

He rushed to me and I just shot towards him without aiming too much. He hit me at the same time.

When I shot him I instantly fell down (broken bone) and the next thing I know it says I'm dead.

What just happened? Did the zombie 1 hit me when I had 11k life or did I shoot myself in the head?

Theres no way someone killed me. They didnt see me at that spot.

Nah, all of the characters have broom handles duct taped to their arms so they won't bend. This makes for "realistic" effects trying to get through doorways.

Zombies can break your bones and even knock you unconscious on a certain percentage chance.

Edited by Disgraced
  • Like 1

Doubt it. Maybe your "friend" shot you in the head and took your stuff

• Like 1

Nah, all of the characters have broom handles duct taped to their arms so they won't bend. This makes for "realistic" effects trying to get through doorways.

Makes for fun times inside the Green Mountain radio tower.

Doubt it. Maybe your "friend" shot you in the head and took your stuff

No that ain't the case. Only my 1 shot was heard. He was with me in skype the whole time, said he saw me falling down and saw the "xxx was killed" text. The zombie hit me when I shot him and he broke my bone, but instead of just falling down or going unconscious my character dropped dead. I don't know why or how, but that's what happened. I'm not too mad about it, because my friend looted my stuff and we'll start looting stuff again tomorrow, but I just wonder what I did wrong there.

Makes for fun times inside the Green Mountain radio tower.

Oh god that passage. Where you can only.... Just barely.... Turn ... If you're just right in the corner...

Oof da!

• Like 1

Oh god that passage. Where you can only.... Just barely.... Turn ... If you're just right in the corner...

Oof da!

It's so very.... intimate.

Gives the military phrase "nuts to butts" a new meaning.

And yes, that is a real military phrase.