bilski

M107 in barn Window.. Leave comments..

i dont shoot through barn windows from 200 meters away so i have no videos of a mundane feat

sorry i shoot 5-800 meters with my dmr, on servers that dont magically give you ranges, ya know the ones you actually have to work it out for your self

So enjoy your servers.. Feel big about yourself and move along troll.. Next time I see you in 200m range ill move back 800 to make your happy.. Hows that Mr Dayz Boss?

So enjoy your servers.. Feel big about yourself and move along troll.. Next time I see you in 200m range ill move back 800 to make your happy.. Hows that Mr Dayz Boss?

ill find it quite amusing, you wont have insta free ranging, ill know im firing at 800 meters in about 1/2 a second, youll fire short or long and ill fire right ^^

ill find it quite amusing, you wont have insta free ranging, ill know im firing at 800 meters in about 1/2 a second, youll fire short or long and ill fire right ^^

Which means you spend way too much time on this game. Some of us have a life.. We play in our spare time.. We dont live Dayz/Arma.. If you can automatically judge 800meters you clearly have no life.. Either way.. Enjoy.. You dont like range being given then bitch at the admins on the server.. Or.. if you think your bad.. Jump on US 839 and come get me Dayz Boss :)

I can tell by the way you're talking in your video that this will probably never happen. You seem to be a pretty big noob - the type that think they can snipe but in fact get counter sniped like little girls because you move around too much and don't take proper cover. I, like stuffnthings, don't miss my shots. I find range quickly and take the shot and have about a 90% hit rate. Maybe someday you'll move up the ladder, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. You may reply with witty comments on the forums, but after I take a shot at you in-game, the only reply I'll get is your body falling limp on the ground.

I can tell by the way you're talking in your video that this will probably never happen. You seem to be a pretty big noob - the type that think they can snipe but in fact get counter sniped like little girls because you move around too much and don't take proper cover. I, like stuffnthings, don't miss my shots. I find range quickly and take the shot and have about a 90% hit rate. Maybe someday you'll move up the ladder, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. You may reply with witty comments on the forums, but after I take a shot at you in-game, the only reply I'll get is your body falling limp on the ground.

So like I said Mr Dayz Boss.. 839... Call me a noob if you want.. idc.. All I can say is I enjoy this game and dont take it near as seriously as you... Think what ya want and say what ya want.. In the end you know you have ZERO life and prolly just about as many friends.. and the ones at the magic the gathering convention doesn't count.

Something tells me your use to limp things..

it kinda does.

Another thing for your logic... If you watch the video you will see his name come up.. After I take the shot you can see it says he was killed...

haha what a fag

LOL.. fag no.. Douche.. Sometimes :)

Sigh, OP will never figure it out. You don't have to play video games all the time to figure out how to move tactically and operate with efficiency. You just have to think, but I wouldn't want you to do anything that would hurt you, OP.

Judging from the video you look close, and the guy in the window wasn't moving and just standing still. So congratulations on shooting a static target I guess?

Sigh, OP will never figure it out. You don't have to play video games all the time to figure out how to move tactically and operate with efficiency. You just have to think, but I wouldn't want you to do anything that would hurt you, OP.

Meh its how I play.. It doesnt hurt.. Just dont have the patience.. Either way... 839 trolls.. Come see me

Which means you spend way too much time on this game.

2.5/1.25/.75/horizontal bar <-800 meters

yes i play the game to much becasue i can do basic mental arithmatic ...*sigh*

If you can automatically judge 800meters you clearly have no life
or can do really simple mental arithmatic quickly
if you think your bad.. Jump on US 839 and come get me Dayz Boss :)
why would i loose the home ground advantage of actually knowing how to use a sniper rifle in game and go to a lolserver?

how about you come find me UK9

hey lets try some more basic mental arithmatic: 4.5/2.25/1.25 = 400 meters = cross

Edited by stuffnthings

Judging from the video you look close, and the guy in the window wasn't moving and just standing still. So congratulations on shooting a static target I guess?

Thanks Bro.. Next time Ill wait for him to run back and forth past the window and record it.. Hopefully then ill have your respect.. Hopefully :)

2.5/1.25/.75/horizontal bar <-800 meters

yes i play the game to much becasue i can do basic mental arithmatic ...*sigh*

or can do really simple mental arithmatic quickly

why would i loose the home ground advantage of actually knowing how to use a sniper rifle in game and go to a lolserver?

Cuz your the one talking shit.. If your not gonna come back up what you say then STFU

Edited by bilski

Exactly. No one wants to play on your easy mode server. It isn't very fun to use 3rd person/use crosshairs and not very sporty to find range and player name simply by hovering over them for a second. I could get shots off like no other if I was on your server. Why don't you get on my level and join a server that challenges anyone above 8 years of age?

Exactly. No one wants to play on your easy mode server. It isn't very fun to use 3rd person/use crosshairs and not very sporty to find range and player name simply by hovering over them for a second. I could get shots off like no other if I was on your server. Why don't you get on my level and join a server that challenges anyone above 8 years of age?

Enjoy your game mode.. Im not the one talking shit about the video.. If your all as bad as you say you are then come play.. I seriously doubt your as good as you say.. If you were, you would kick my ass on any server..

i dont shoot through barn windows from 200 meters away so i have no videos of a mundane feat

sorry i shoot 5-800 meters with my dmr, on servers that dont magically give you ranges, ya know the ones you actually have to work it out for your self

g1338964568942672395.jpg

Edited by AlchyMcAlcherson

Cuz your the one talking shit.. If your not gonna come back up what you say then STFU

awww dont eb shy come play with the bigboys on vet/exp servers

awww dont eb shy come play with the bigboys on vet/exp servers

LOL.. its a game.. Why do you play on your game mode?? Guessing cuz its enjoyable for you? So if someone find my game mode enjoyable I guess they are less of gamers or w/e.. Just walk away a feel big that you play more hardcore then othes.. Idc w/e make you guys feel good about yourselves.. Really doesnt rattle my cage either way :)

Sorry but this isn't very impressive. Anyone can do it.

Sorry dude.. I shoot between my legs next time

LOL.. its a game.. Why do you play on your game mode?? Guessing cuz its enjoyable for you? So if someone find my game mode enjoyable I guess they are less of gamers or w/e.. Just walk away a feel big that you play more hardcore then othes.. Idc w/e make you guys feel good about yourselves.. Really doesnt rattle my cage either way :)

It obviously does since you're defending yourself when people are saying that those shots are easy and not really thread-worthy.