Sign in to follow this  
Tcduncan23

Ok I feel like i've tried about everything

Ive only hotten in a game twice in about sixteen hours of trying i have 6 loader and day z commander ive deleted the day z and readded it about 5 times ive upgraded all my shit through either 6 or commander, i wanna play, i need a pro to walk me through this!! Lol please!!

Yes it is running off steam, not sure about the admin thing what usually happens is i join a game get in the pregame lobby for about 5 seconds the it say i have been kicked.

Ok, so exit steam. Right click on the steam icon and choose 'run in administrator' or whatever, try then loading Arma 2. Then exit, load Arma 2 expansion. Then leave steam on in the background while you launch the Six launcher. That should work, unless you have to reinstall the battleeye files for the game

If you got in once or twice that means your files should be set up, hopefully Caz's idea helps.

Ok, well I started them both up loaded up a scenario in boot mode, and started up my steam in admin mode have it running in the back, but I don't know when the servers will come back so I can't test it lol... the only server I had gotten into earlier was mvw, which now has like max ping... and plus I've completley removed everthing since then to try to fix it which probably just made it worse lol... I was going to try to reinstall the arma games on steam but I'm not really sure how, thats kind of embarrassing, I saw where I could delete them but I don't want to have to dl all of that mess again. thanks hopefully I will finally be able to play I did notice that battleye would do its thing right before I got kicked out but it didn't really say anything weird just something about it being up to date on the current version.

Dont bother uninstalling them until the servers are back up and you can give it a shot. I've needlessly uninstalled and reinstalled in the past before doing what I suggested.

Well I gave it another shot and it still is doing the same thing!!! supa sad face!! I last about five seconds my battle eye does its thing and then I'm kicked...

well... I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it on both arma's still no good =[... What else could it be??

its saying battleye client server computed cuid-(and then a shit load of letters and numbers

You might want to try updating battleye manually. Sorry brah, I'm out of ideas to help. If worst comes to worst, uninstall everything, and then do those steps in my second post.