Goose Springsteen

Some things I've noticed in the new update

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if you had noticed this too or perhaps it is just me!

First of all it seems like the sandbags etc have been removed from Cherno or at least the center of Cherno?

It also seems like weapon spawns are much rarer know as I went through the town hall and surrounding buildings and found nothing.

I'm not necessarily complaining but it's just different!

Cheers

Goose

Hello,

I did not take any notice to sandbags around the middle of Cherno. I attempt to stay away from Cherno or Elektro due to the fact PVP'ers lurk around there.

Yes, loots have become rarer. In my opinion they are more realistic due to the fact most things would have already been looted in a desolated city.

So yes, you aren't the only person who has noticed the changes.

~Derranged

It gets kind of dull when theres no loot anywhere though eventually, I mean a town which is inherently dangerous due to PVPers should yield some reward for skulking around in.

Go north? The south is the starting zone. Constant looters and pvpers (should) make that place bad for loot.

The only place up north actually worth going to is the airfields, the other towns have absolutely NOTHING.

The only place up north actually worth going to is the airfields' date=' the other towns have absolutely NOTHING.

[/quote']

This is one thing that really needs sorting out. There needs to more decent loot in smaller villages etc instead of just airfields and fire stations. It's just stupid...