Sign in to follow this  
what9k

US128 In Texas

Hey guys, So i was on the US128 server not 15 minutes ago, I had been following two players around for at least an hour.

I finally see the chance to take one of them out, so I take the shot. Headshot, player named PROW13R died.

Not 5 seconds after I killed him, I got the message "Session Lost".

Now I did about of research and it turns out that PROW13R is in fact top of the leaderboard for the server, and most likely an admin.

What would be the best way to go about bringing this admin to justice? I simply am annoyed at the fact I spent the whole time stalking him, finally killing him, and he restarts the server to play as if nothing has happened.

>:(

It just seemed like amazing timing, resetting the server seconds after the top player's death,

Well you can belive what ever you want, a person dieing doesn't make me reset the server, I woke up and hit kill process when I saw a new patch out. So cool story bro

Edited by ebianbluefox
  • Like 1

Must have been some bad timing then. What are the chances of that?

Must have been some bad timing then. What are the chances of that?

About the same as me waking up at 5PM :P and sorry about no warnings because sometimes I forget.

Bring an admin to justice for updating the server.

What is this, I don't even.

Loving them tags too.

Also, restarting the server does nothing to bring your equipment back when someone dies. That's the HIVE.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

I play on US128 frequently, has to be one of the best servers on. So far the admins have not been abusing their position and that's something that I respect.

• Like 1

Types of posts like these do nothing but piss me off. Get your facts straight before crucifying admins.

• Like 1

Hey guys, So i was on the US128 server not 15 minutes ago, I had been following two players around for at least an hour.

I finally see the chance to take one of them out, so I take the shot. Headshot, player named PROW13R died.

Not 5 seconds after I killed him, I got the message "Session Lost".

Now I did about of research and it turns out that PROW13R is in fact top of the leaderboard for the server, and most likely an admin.

What would be the best way to go about bringing this admin to justice? I simply am annoyed at the fact I spent the whole time stalking him, finally killing him, and he restarts the server to play as if nothing has happened.

>:(

Your a Dumbass

"research" huh....

Clearly the only way you can get ontop of the leaderboards if you are an admin using dem admin hacks you don't have.