stormster10

R4GE DayZ Clan. [Recruiting] again...

Our website! http://r4geondayz.webs.com/

If you want to join reply with this info below. I reposted again because the last time I posted this was june 8th and Ive been busy so I just checked it today and I had alot of replies but no one is replying so Im trying this again. :)

As a clan we will make a "Base", scavenge for supply's in groups, Do "Missions", Raid bases, Trainging ,etc

We will do all this as a team. So we will have a advantage over everyone else.

Also you have to be on skype friday or saturday or sunday for the newest news. Me or a Clan Member will give you the newest Info every week if you are not on any of those days you have to have a good excuse.

We do not have a problem with new Players that have recently started because we will train you but you need to know how to navigate around the map easily :)

An example of a "Mission" is scouting out a truck driving down the road at night, then we get 2 snipers setup with night vision scopes down the road, then we would have 1 or 2 people hiding in a building or something waiting to come out when the sniper says to. So the Sniper would snipe the driver out of the car and there would be 1 or 2 guys hiding waiting to come out and kill the rest of the guys if there are more and we get the truck,the supply's, and a victory dance. JK about the victory dance.

First name:

TimeZone:

Why you want to join:

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:

Do you have Teamspeak

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No)

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie)

The more Professional this application looks the better chance you have of getting in

you have a better chance of getting in if you have skype. If you get accepted I will PM you on the forums and if you want to get in faster PM me on skype at stormster101 but post the application on the forums please :)

I was thinking since you guys have to do a application I should do one too so here it is.

First name:Storm

TimeZone:EST

Why you want to join: Im looking for a group of people to survive with, Kill with, Scavenge with,Plan with and that wont judge people on there age.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:10

Do you have Teamspeak yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No)Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie)2 Months

Edited by stormster10
  • Like 2

TimeZone:-5 (Canada)

Why you want to join:Hmmmm.... Im kinda new in this game I still need to learn, and you seem to be a great clan

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8.

Do you have Teamspeak:Yes.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No):Yes.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 1 Day...

The more Professional this application looks the better chance you have of getting in.

Edited by Bast

First name: Jake

TimeZone: GMT

Why you want to join: i have played Day-Z alot, got the best guns and gear many times, but long for a base camp, a place to call home.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7 Do you have Teamspeak:Yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 230 Hours Played According to steam ^_-

First name: Jake

TimeZone: GMT

Why you want to join: i have played Day-Z alot, got the best guns and gear many times, but long for a base camp, a place to call home.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7 Do you have Teamspeak:Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 230 Hours Played According to steam ^_-

Accepted!

TimeZone:-5 (Canada)

Why you want to join:Hmmmm.... Im kinda new in this game I still need to learn, and you seem to be a great clan

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8.

Do you have Teamspeak:Yes.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No):Yes.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 1 Day...

The more Professional this application looks the better chance you have of getting in.

Seeya in 7 DayZ

First name: lghts

TimeZone: utc6 central

Why you want to join: its so hard suviving on my own and its more wun with other ppl and my current clan doesnt want to play day z

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: i love team work but im not realy great at it so id say 6 or 7

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No) yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) scence 1.6 and right now its on 1.7.3

Tanner

EST (-5)

Why I want to join: I've been playing far too long solo and with one other friend, and I haven't had a chance to get to know many players of this game and their strategies, as the nature of Day Z is quite... Hostile.

Teamwork: 9 - 10, I've had practice with previous online community involvements.

Teamspeak?: Yes.

Skype?: Yes.

How long have I played Day Z?: About a month or so now. My longest life was a span of 5 days, usually spending 4-5 hours a day playing.

I look forward to your reply, and hope to hear back soon

~Tanner

If you want to join reply with this info below. I reposted again because the last time I posted this was june 8th and Ive been busy so I just checked it today and I had alot of replies but no one is replying so Im trying this again. :)

As a clan we will make a "Base", scavenge for supply's in groups, Do "Missions", Raid bases, Trainging ,etc

We will do all this as a team. So we will have a advantage over everyone else.

Also you have to be on skype friday or saturday or sunday for the newest news. Me or a Clan Member will give you the newest Info every week if you are not on any of those days you have to have a good excuse.

We do not have a problem with new Players that have recently started because we will train you but you need to know how to navigate around the map easily :)

An example of a "Mission" is scouting out a truck driving down the road at night, then we get 2 snipers setup with night vision scopes down the road, then we would have 1 or 2 people hiding in a building or something waiting to come out when the sniper says to. So the Sniper would snipe the driver out of the car and there would be 1 or 2 guys hiding waiting to come out and kill the rest of the guys if there are more and we get the truck,the supply's, and a victory dance. JK about the victory dance.

First name: quincy

TimeZone:Us central

Why you want to join:i want to be in a clan so i can have team

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8

Do you have Teamspeak no can get it

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No)yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 2-3 weel

The more Professional this application looks the better chance you have of getting in

you have a better chance of getting in if you have skype. If you get accepted I will PM you on the forums and if you want to get in faster PM me on skype at stormster101 but post the application on the forums please :)

TimeZone: EST

Why you want to join: Being alone is only fun for so long.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: My teamwork? 9

Do you have Teamspeak Yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No) Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 72 Hours that Steam has recorded, about 70 more from the Six Launcher.

TimeZone: EST -5

Why you want to join: I am looking for a professional clan that is serious about coming out on top on DayZ servers

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8.5

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 4+ Days, I've learned a good bit though and can navigate my way through the island

First name: kyle

Why you want to join:im bored of playing by myself and want a more tactical view of the game

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:9

Do you have Teamspeakno but i can download it easily

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) about 2 weeks, alittle more

First name: Bergur

TimeZone: 00:00 GMT

Why you want to join: Find it interesting to play with other player since i mostly just lonewolf. I also syngergize well with other players that know what their doing since i played a lot of Arma 2 to begin with.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) I bought the game around 2 or 3rd June, Haven't played every single day but been very active.

- Bergur

I'm filling out an app for me and my friend as we play together

First name: Matt and Thai

TimeZone: PST / GMT -7h I believe

Why you want to join: We have a stockpile of weapons and supplies and only 2 people to use them, plus want to play with other people.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) Matt: 100+ hours Thai: 20+

First name: doug... d3mol1t1on

TimeZone: pacific standard time

Why you want to join? to play a well rounded post apocoliptic/ military simulator in an organized, team based fashion.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 9-10 im a uninon electrician, i have to work as a part of a team everyday.

Do you have Teamspeak yes.

Do you have Skype? no.

how long have you played dayz...? for about two months now. longest lifespan was two weeks i believe.

i look forward to recieving a response either way.post-67268-0-53742000-1343143048_thumb.j

First name:Keith aka ReapeR

Why you want to join:I have yet to enjoy team play

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7 I can follow orders but I can still hold my own

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 1 month only deaths were on first day, alive since

First name: Martinez aka DJDORIFTO

Timezone: German time

Why you want to join: I want to be in a team. Solo is fun but I want to have some fun killing zombies with a team.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 being the highest: 10. Im in the army so I know how to follow orders and know about being in a team.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes I do.

Do you have skype: Yes I do

How long have you played Dayz(Dont Lie) Been 3 weeks and I know the basics now just have bad luck with glitches and bugs.

First Name: Matt

Timezone: GMT+1

Why you want to join: Lookin' for professional teamplay, coordinated raids and so on.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 being the highest: 8. Decent english skills, loyal teamplay.

Do you have Teamspeak: yes

Do you have skype: yes

How long have you played Dayz(Dont Lie): Started in June. DayZ had near 400k uniques or something.

First name: Andrew

TimeZone: EST (GMT -4)

Why you want to join: I want to join a coordinated group of players that are active and mission oriented.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 9

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 1 week (Hours = 24)

First name:Chris

TimeZone: PST

Why you want to join: I would not only like to work together with people to complete tasks,i wanna do it with good people and its sounds like you guys have something going here.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:8 i play alot of teambased paintball.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) About a week now

First name: Gabe

Why you want to join: Looking for someone to play with, and have team work envolved to make this game way better.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8

Do you have Teamspeak No im getting it now.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 3 weeks now close to a month

First Name:

Adam

TimeZone:

PST

Why you want to join:

Bored of playing alone, Looking for a serious clan to roll with that has actual goals.

Teamwork:

Willing to do anything to further clans progression, Including being bait. I've been in several small clans since the days of

MOHAA so I have quite a bit of experience with coordination. ;).

Teamspeak:

No, Have used it before and can get.

Yes

How long have you played DayZ?:

One month, whenever I get free time.

You can contact me via steam, Elenter is my Username.

Edited by Xelenter

First Name: Cole

Timezone:EST

Why you want to join: Just picked up the game and know it would be way more fun to play as a team. Would love to go out into the wild with a group of players.

Teamwork: I've been a heavy raider in WoW so I know the importance of communication and teamwork. 9/10

Teamspeak: Yes

How long have you played DayZ? Just one day

Hope to join you guys soon!

FIRST NAME: DMITRIY

TIME ZONE: CENTRAL

WHY I WANT TO JOIN: I am really tired of not being able to experience the more exciting survival techniques due to a lack of competent team mates.

TEAMWORK: 11 ! Teamwork is the most important part of this game next to surviving.

TEAMSPEAK: YES

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN PLAYING: Im on life number 9. The longest I've survived lone wolfin it was probably 4 hours.

First Name - Aaron

Age - 23

Timezone - Eastern Standard Time

Why i want to join - Because i'm looking for like-minded individuals to enjoy the game with and this sounds like a really good clan to be a part of.

Teamwork - 9 out of 10.

Do i have skype - yes

Do i have teamspeak - yes

How long have i played Dayz - For about 2 weeks and i understand all the basics.

First name: Ryan

TimeZone: Central

Why you want to join: I'd like to play the game to the fullest, and to do that I need to be in a good clan. I also enjoy playing with others and working as a team.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7 (I usually play FPS, but I have used teamwork for games like SWTOR & WOW)

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 4 days or so

Edited by ryanmax59