Sign in to follow this  
EndGame (DayZ)

Well that was fun

Most people are killed zombies or even other players, suicide respawning or even just falling to their deaths.

But for me, i was crushed by a door suffice to say it was a 1 hit wonder.

good to know for the future if im surrounded with no ammo and i consider suicide i can just throw a door in my face.

lol yea Ive broken legs in the weirdest places, sux but oh well. No one said the mod is perfect.

a mate of my died by lying down on a rock. it was freaking hilarious!

lol yea Ive broken legs in the weirdest places, sux but oh well. No one said the mod is perfect.

Welcome to Alpha! :)

Nice ava. btw!

I was raiding a chicken coop with my bro and for some really strange reason, in the little side opening that you can enter to get inside a chicken coop, my legs were immediately crushed for no reason. Its the danger of the alpha stage. Stuck myself with some morphine and we were on our way!

Never had a 1-hit wonder happen to me though.

Seriously the whole "It's an Alpha" thing that you trolls feel you have to point out the moment someone points out a flaw in the mod you worship is getting really really old.

Edited by Longs

Seriously the whole "It's an Alpha" thing that you trolls feel you have to point out the moment someone points out a flaw in the mod you worship is getting really really old.

To have glitches in a game in Alpha stage is always the case. So to point out that glitches are going to happen because it is in Alpha is a more than valid statement. Does that mean the the problem will be fixed? No, not necessarily. But there is a much more likely chance that it will considering alpha is a time of improvement and significant change to the game.

Edited by Slazors92

i posted this as more of an intresting death in dayz, rather than a omg theres a bug, just dont think ive ever been crushed by a door in a game before lol.