Sign in to follow this  
Spixx

Can someone help me improve my FPS?

My FPS is sometimes on 20, and I can easyli play with that, but the most of the time its stuck on 8-10 and I dont know how to get it up on 20 again. I run the lowest settings all the time but its still just 8-10.

• Like 1

Heres what I do

-Gamebooster 3 (Cancels out none-essential computer functions that eat up a lot of memory; its absolutely free. Google it)

-Close out memory eating applications (Google Chrome & Steam eat a ton of memory up, and I can run Day Z without either of those functions)

-Upgrade RAM/Processor (A bit more of a drastic solution, but upgrading your memory and your memory processing unit can increase framerate)

After the last patch, I've found myself not having to do these things much anymore (Code cleanup), but this is what I did when I had frame rate issues.

Edited by Slazors92

My FPS is sometimes on 20, and I can easyli play with that, but the most of the time its stuck on 8-10 and I dont know how to get it up on 20 again. I run the lowest settings all the time but its still just 8-10.

Maybe give us more info about your pc? Also about the RAM upgrade the guy above me recommended, that is not guaranteed to help you, only if yours is very slow and you have very few of it.

Lower your video settings in game. Texture details, Object detail. Etc.

Maybe give us more info about your pc? Also about the RAM upgrade the guy above me recommended, that is not guaranteed to help you, only if yours is very slow and you have very few of it.

Thanks for that, forgot to mention that even the best PCs can lag with this game. Has to do with the code for Day Z, so anything would lag, regardless of hardware quality. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend the hardware upgrade.

Also forgot to mention what the poster above said. Theres some youtube vids about improving Day Z FPS if you want to look those up too.

Edited by Slazors92