ThatGuyWithThePenis

WOW NOW BAN THESE MODDERS

HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING WITH THESE SCUMBAG MODDERS? THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS, PEOPLE GET A LITTLE BACK BONE AND PLAY LEGIT! GIVE REFUNDS ON THIS GARBAGE OR FIX IT! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

I agree with you, but uh DayZ itself is a free mod in development so refund is not gonna cut it.

They do need to do SOMETHING about the hackers though, maybe just kill them or something.

• Like 2

You want us to ban someone for "modding", too bad you didn't tell us ; who they are - what they were doing - when it happened - where it happened - what happened.

The DayZ Staff team is neck-deep in updates and work, we get to the reports when we can, no reason to make false accusations against us.

• Like 1

HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING WITH THESE SCUMBAG MODDERS? THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS, PEOPLE GET A LITTLE BACK BONE AND PLAY LEGIT! GIVE REFUNDS ON THIS GARBAGE OR FIX IT! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

I understand you're upset, but please take a few moments to calm down before you come and vent your frustration on the forum.

Am I the only person who finds it funny when people refer to PC hackers as modders? DayZ is a mod, and Rocket and the team are 'modders' haha. With consoles people have to 'mod' them to have hacks.

Sure, here's your air. :)

This guy is obv 12 years old.

You want us to ban someone for "modding", too bad you didn't tell us ; who they are - what they were doing - when it happened - where it happened - what happened.

The DayZ Staff team is neck-deep in updates and work, we get to the reports when we can, no reason to make false accusations against us.

There have been about 200 reports in the cheating" thread in about the last 36 hours.

I think this is a generic complaint, not an attempt to get one person banned.

I ONLY BOUGHT ARMA FOR DAY Z..I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED ARMA.. WELL IF YOU ALL WORKING ON UPDATES HOW LONG WILL THIS BE BEFORE IT'S FIXED?

Well you bought ARMA not DayZ, why are you complanning here?

Edited by Vort3x

I ONLY BOUGHT ARMA FOR DAY Z..I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED ARMA.. WELL IF YOU ALL WORKING ON UPDATES HOW LONG WILL THIS BE BEFORE IT'S FIXED?

How about being civilized and patient, instead yelling around in a forum and making a douche of yourself?

lol... dayz community support reacting to the only capslocked whinethreat around... shit's still working

maybe take a break from testing the mod and play some of the other released free mods that arma has to offer. or play the single player campaigns.

caps was locked, didn't even pay attention to it

You typed 2 posts and didn't notice every letter was capitalized ?????