Sign in to follow this  
kitta

I thought helos were removed

At least I didn't find anything that implied that they were added back so yeah.

I was doing stuff on my own private server (local HIVE and all that stuff), searching vehicle spawns and such and bumped into THIS!

http://i.imgur.com/HC92F.jpg

No idea where else to post this other than general discussion :P

Other hangar in Krasnostav appears to be a spawn point for the huey.

• Like 2

Cool bro, you so cool. How could I ever be cool as you are, cool bro.

Cool.

• Like 1

Cool cool indeed.

Cool.

Ppl like u irratate me.

• Like 6

Seems they were covertly added back in at some point.

Cool.

Aren't you just the smartest little cookie in the jar.

F*** off back to another game you irritating little troll.

---

Did you spawn the chopper, or did it spawn there itsself?

SRSBZNS, am I being trolled, or do I need to lock down the nearest airbase and wait for the trollicopter to spawn?

Edited by Tsyn
  • Like 4

Ppl like u irratate me.

Alright

That was my way of basically asking the guy why make this thread? He is running a private hive and sees a huey where its spawned and thinks it's the second coming of christ or something.

You are running a private server, weird things are going to happen cause, ya know, the mod isn't meant to be singleplayer.

Cool.

Ppl like u irratate me.

I agree with miked79's statement, please contribute something relevant to the topic at hand or do not post at all DrHellNo.

• Like 3

See my other post...

My response is essentially how I feel about this thread.

It's pointless.

Alright

That was my way of basically asking the guy why make this thread? He is running a private hive and sees a huey where its spawned and thinks it's the second coming of christ or something.

You are running a private server, weird things are going to happen cause, ya know, the mod isn't meant to be singleplayer.

Private servers still have the same vehicle spawns as other servers. Even official DayZ servers have started spawning helicopters.

See my other post...

My response is essentially how I feel about this thread.

It's pointless.

Then GTFO

• Like 1

Just about 30 minutes ago while I was playing the game, I saw a helicopter fly over me, I think they did stealthy put it back in the game, because if it were hackers in it, I would probably have died or something.

If it was a hack then they would probably spawn something more potent then a UH-1.

Even official DayZ servers have started spawning helicopters.

News to me, I apologize for not being on the absolute bleeding edge of the happenings of DayZ.

News to me, I apologize for not being on the absolute bleeding edge of the happenings of DayZ.

Seriously then, don't post if you don't know, especially if you think the threads pointless, then don't add a pointless comment along with it, it gets everybody nowhere, answers no questions and in general is just an ass-ish thing to do.

Even more so when it turns out you were wrong in the first place.

And your opinion on someone else's question is not needed.

Just like you, he was clueless to what was going on, he didn't know, you didn't know, and yet you wasted everyone's time.

Good going.

Private hive got choppers, one at NE and one at NW.

The private hive vehicle spawns aren't identical to the normal servers, I dont think choppers where ever removed in it.

Dunno about them coming back to the normal servers, that would be awesome.

Seems like you see these OMG A HUEY threads pop up everyday. I thought this was just another one but then I saw the guy talking about the private server thing. I made the assumption that since it was "private" (meaning in no way connected to the central hive) that the vehicle spawns could be anywhere and anything, So him making a big deal out of finding a huey on a private server just seemed ridiculous to me. Thus my ridiculous post.

Sure it brought nothing to the table but again that was the point...to not have one.

Wait what....

It has been hinted by both rocket and ander that choppers will be back as soon as radar is removed.

In the 1.7.2.4 pending thread rocket said he tries to get it in that patch, of which the ETA is next Wednesday.

If it was a hack then they would probably spawn something more potent then a UH-1.

I don't HACK really, I run SCRIPTS on my shitty server only.

And I did spawn a huey to fly around :D

But this one at the hangar I didn't spawn.

It has been hinted by both rocket and ander that choppers will be back as soon as radar is removed.

Can't wait for this! And all the posts in cheat reporting/server general which go like this: ADMIN ABUSE CAUSE I FOUND CHOPPER AND NOT ADMIN

Private hive got choppers, one at NE and one at NW.

I didn't see any at NWA, seems like your information isn't correct.

Edited by kitta

I didn't see any at NWA, seems like your information isn't correct.

Well, depends on your db obviously, but my guess is your running a_r 's package, and default spawn there is NWA and NE.

The spawn script spawns random amount of each classname, so its not 100% that 2 choppers will spawn anyway.

select worldspace from object_data where classname='UH1H_DZ';

Edited by everystone

Yeah I use the same one and I put the vehicle spawn limit to 27 min, 40max and it spawned 3 hueys, one at Cherno, NEA and Stary.

Seems like they are legit spawns (I mean that those places are in DayZ wiki too)

Was in a bunker the other day and totally heard a chopper. They're in.