solo_888

FR 79 Cheater Repord BGSN_Garibaldi

My friends was in ZUB, when the saw a guy in camo. They hide in the castle, and was wait for him. After that was big explosion, which destroyed the castle and killed one of my friend. Second was alive. Third one was bleeding. Our group moved to Zub. I was found this guy dead body, probably he was killed by the explosion. He have AS50 with termo scope. Screenshot. This guy nick is BGSN_Garibaldi. Please BAN this guy.

5VRz7717.jpg

Structures can be destroyed in DayZ. It's not uncommon for people to try and do that. And it might be a possibility that he took his time finding that equipment.

Structures can be destroyed in DayZ. It's not uncommon for people to try and do that. And it might be a possibility that he took his time finding that equipment.

AS 50 Thermo is a hacked weapon, only without Thermo is in game. And no one can blow up a castle with the weapons available in DayZ.

If you'll pay attention, you'll notice he mentioned that the player had an AS50 with a thermal scope. This is a weapon that cannot be obtained in DayZ through legitimate means, so the logical conclusion is the person they found was a cheater and spawned in the weapon and the explosives used to level the castle.

EDIT: The Rock beat me to the punch it seems.

Edited by Senrain
  • Like 1

Yes, my friends sad to me that he was in camo. But when i found him, he already was without camo.

I think he is cheater becouse he have AS50 with termo scope. But, probably he was picked up it.

Castle was blowed up with C4.