branimir

Can't install Day Z successfully!

I can't install this game successfully... I followed all the steps and in the end, it doesn't work. I start the beta patch launcher and it gets this error: "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack' ", once I am in the menu I get a error about some civilian scope or something like that but it doesn't end there. When I enter a multiplayer game I either get "Connecting failed" or it says I don't have the chernarus map.

I reinstalled the game four times now and I don't want to continue re-downloading the game for every failed try, I mean, the game is 7 gigs and I can download only at night (don't ask why).

Can somebody add me on skype or make a step-by-step tutorial to help me install the game, please?

Note: I have the steam version and I didn't reinstall Arma 2 once.

Tried Six Launcher????

BTW, You must run both Arma 2 & Arma 2 Comb Ops so it adds registry keys to your registry...

Edited by bigsteve69

Tried Six Launcher????

BTW, You must run both Arma 2 & Arma 2 Comb Ops so it adds registry keys to your registry...

I did. I runned Arma 2, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead and Arma 2 Combained Operations, I even tried running a SP mission just in case. I've tried Six Launcher and couldn't download the mod but I did update something, I think.

1 - Install ARMA 2

2 - Install ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead

3 - Install Six-Updater/Six-Launcher

4 - Run Steam+ARMA 2 as administrator once

5 - RUN Steam+ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead as administrator once

6 - Run Six-Launcher

7 - Click the UPDATE button when it appears, and Six-Launcher will download the latest ARMA 2 beta-patch and after that, it will install the latest DayZ patch

8 - Play the game

This is EXACTLY what i did.

Edited by Fenrig

Just made a quick tutorial for you. I've installed DayZ 4times now using this method. Just use google if you need to find any programs / files mentioned.

http://www.mediafire...bhh6wrr1tfsmasq

[NOTE] This is a MANUAL install. I do not use 6launcher, or anything else to automatically update my DayZ. If there is an update, just delete the DayZ files and re-download / install them from here: http://cdn.armafiles.info/latest/

Edited by GingerWarlord