Hey guys,

Been playing with an 870 for the past few days and it is a decent gun against zombies, but how does it stack up in PvP. Are there any better guns of the variety I should be looking for?

Hey guys,

Been playing with an 870 for the past few days and it is a decent gun against zombies, but how does it stack up in PvP. Are there any better guns of the variety I should be looking for?

Not a fan of shotguns, but there's an 870 with flash light that would awesome to have when scavenging at night!

I wouldn't describe the Remington as a starting weapon at all. I had the one with the flashlight and it's a great gun. It comes into it's own for clearing buildings. The glare form the torch blinds other players while you shoot them which is a nice touch.

You can find it in some of the coastal areas, that is why I say it is a starting weapon. It works, but would you carry a shotgun and an AK47 or a sniper weapon and an AK47?

You can use a pistol for killing zombies. The shotgun ammo also takes up more space for the amount you are getting and the range is limiting.

Edited by bigblockelectra