sammvarnish

Your Best Bandit Video Thread

I'm a bandit, got around -180,000 humanity before patching to 1.5.8.2 and now it's all gone. I'm not the best evil person out there, but I'm decent. This thread is dedicated to posting your bandit videos, on your successes, failures, commentaries and such. Let it begin!

Here is my counter argument (full video just me killing people [montage]) on why bandits are a nessecity to the game, and why people need to stop being mad about the bandits. It's a 9:1 survivor to bandit ratio.

(voice is a teenagerish. Sorry for it. :) )

Nice video fella, I don't play as a bandit I enjoy the thrill of being hunted and keeping a watch behind your back at all times! it's part of the game! enjoyed the clips, It really shows you have to be so careful! people are so used to being spoon fed while playing games and not taking or thinking what they're doing before they do it... they end up getting killed and moan about it later. Keep it up, Make sure you keep some food and water in your bag for me when I end up shooting you. :)

Your arguments are pretty much worthless. Roleplay bla bla bla... villain bla bla bla.

Killing people for Loot? Yeah, that's totally fine. Serves the idea of surviving and also adds the required tension in PvP situations.

Killing people for the lulz? This is probably the worst way of playing DayZ up to the point where it eventually kills the gameplay at all. It's basically CoD-douchebaggery on a pretty large map. Fits your teenage voice.

Your arguments are pretty much worthless. Roleplay bla bla bla... villain bla bla bla.

Killing people for Loot? Yeah' date=' that's totally fine. Serves the idea of surviving and also adds the required tension in PvP situations.

Killing people for the lulz? This is probably the worst way of playing DayZ up to the point where it eventually kills the gameplay at all. It's basically CoD-douchebaggery on a pretty large map. Fits your teenage voice.

[/quote']

Killing people for Loot? Yeah' date=' that's totally fine. Serves the idea of surviving and also adds the required tension in PvP situations.

[/quote']

ppl who are not careful enough and take everything (loot) for granted don't deserve it other than to die, no matter for what reason the killer shot them. Thats my point of view. If you don't want to be killed then play fucking careful.

The ultimate goal of this simulation is survival. If Dave wants to play as a bandit, that's fine. But clearly he died several times in the video (and we didn't see how). Running around like a jackass killing people "for the lulz", and without his own ultimate intention of surviving, is retarded.

Bandits are necessary, and they add all the required tension. PvP is what makes gaming the experience that it is. But the objective of this game (if there is one) is staying alive, building car, meeting up with friends after hours of tension... whatever. It clearly was not designed to be exploited in this way... i.e. a competition for the lowest humanity.

Yes people have to be careful. Absolutely. But if everyone treated the game as it was supposed to be treated... survival being the ultimate prize... then there would be so fewer face-to-face PvP gunfights with dickheads who just dont care. And that is game breaking. Even the most vicious psychopaths still value their own lives. And clearly that is not happening in this instance, and many of the instances I've experienced in game.

Bandit.

If survivors would be careful enought (not running around in Cherno/Electro or on open streets) there would just be gunfight between people who wants it. Seriously you will mostly never die because of players if you don't want to and play that way.

I love nothing more than to ruin some shit cunts day by murdering them for nothing offer than the lols. Only then to top it off by hiding their body after taking their beans.

You mad Reuter? Deal with it mate.

Sweet, I can't wait till rocket brings out the M40a3 with ACOG attachment for my quick-scope montage!

The ultimate goal of this simulation is survival. If Dave wants to play as a bandit' date=' that's fine. But clearly he died several times in the video (and we didn't see how). Running around like a jackass killing people "for the lulz", and without his own ultimate intention of surviving, is retarded.

Bandits are necessary, and they add all the required tension. PvP is what makes gaming the experience that it is. But the objective of this game (if there is one) is staying alive, building car, meeting up with friends after hours of tension... whatever. It clearly was not designed to be exploited in this way... i.e. a competition for the lowest humanity.

Yes people have to be careful. Absolutely. But if everyone treated the game as it was supposed to be treated... survival being the ultimate prize... then there would be so fewer face-to-face PvP gunfights with dickheads who just dont care. And that is game breaking. Even the most vicious psychopaths still value their own lives. And clearly that is not happening in this instance, and many of the instances I've experienced in game.

Bandit.

[/quote']

Your argument out of everyone who has replied to this forum, youtube, and others is one of the only ones who has decent reasoning. However, let's simplify this. I eat a burger with a fork and knife. You eat it with your hands. What's the difference? We're doing the same thing but different ways. We're surviving different ways, although mine might be "counter productive"

Did you know there is a 9:1 Survivor to bandit ratio? I think we're safe to say that survivors top out on the majority. Not everyone will be a bandit and there will always be good people out there who take the majority and play the good guy (society has taught us that).

Finally, you fail to realize is that the development team stated "no rules". When theres no rules you CANNOT, and absolutely CANNOT justify your terms of how the game can be played, should be played, or used. There are no rules, limitations, adaptations needed. Anyone can play any way they want, and it will be justified.

In the end, I play my way, you play your way. I eat my burger with a fork and knife, you eat your burger with your hands. :)

Living up north, I can 100% guarantee you I am a Bandit (and always have been), but the game has me tagged as a Survivor.

Living up north' date=' I can 100% guarantee you I am a Bandit (and always have been), but the game has me tagged as a Survivor.

[/quote']

Was thinking about this as I was reading through the thread. I'm exactly the same, me and my two buddies use advanced tactics to take down any survivor OR bandit we come across, but as we stay in the northern regions of the map, people aren't exactly regular sightings.

You mad Reuter? Deal with it mate.

Nah, not really. Lowlife Beanwar Elitists will never get me. I have to deal with smarter bandits. Much bigger threat.

Came here to check out everyone's vidoes, only to find th same bickering I see on most other threads.

Yay internet!!