Slyguy65

Anyone take a big transport VZ3 civilian truck from a forest on US 382?

Server restarts multiple times a day....the tent i placed was gone but reappeared with nothing in it...the truck is also gone...im assuming the server fucked me over due to what happened to tent but im just curious if someone took that truck just to be sure.

P.S anyone know any "safe" servers to start a base on im soooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking tiiiiiiiiiiiiiired of my stuff just vanishing the next day...

I'd keep checking Sly. I've had vehicles disappear and upon a restart they show back up.

I'd keep checking Sly. I've had vehicles disappear and upon a restart they show back up.

by the server schedule it has restarted over 2 times since we hid the truck...how many more should i wait for

Maybe 3 or 4 restarts at the most. Then I would start looking for it elsewhere.

no this was just last night...we hid it and logged now its gone the tent vanished but then the server restarted off schedule and the tent was back...nothing in it...and the truck has yet to reappear...it really feels like servers have just been plain broken recently, but ya like i said. Are there any "safe" servers that don't erase loot like tents and vehicles cause every server i try starting a base on seems to F me over.

it was me, And no you can no go off a ramp jump in a truck and live. In-case you wanted to know.

it was me, And no you can no go off a ramp jump in a truck and live. In-case you wanted to know.

Where did you find it oh great and masterful thief....

We (I and some friends) had also hide a V3S truck in a forest. And after 10 days on the same hiding spot it just disappears in one night. We found a Ural truck (on the same day of disappearing of the V3S truck) near stary, take that to an other location and after 4 hours that truck was also gone.

It's sad, however you can't hide a vehicle forever.. I read somewhere that hackers can find locations of tents, vehicles and players.

Some weapons we lost in one day: Ak-74, AK-M, AK-U, m249 (*2 weapons), mk 48, bizon (*2 weapons), MP5SD6, M16A2 m203, m4a3 CCO, FN-FAL, FN-FAL ANPV, L85A2 AWS, m107 (*2 weapons), DMR, M9 SD (*4 weapons).

*note, most of the guns we found were already in the ural*

Server restarts multiple times a day....the tent i placed was gone but reappeared with nothing in it...the truck is also gone...im assuming the server fucked me over due to what happened to tent but im just curious if someone took that truck just to be sure.

P.S anyone know any "safe" servers to start a base on im soooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking tiiiiiiiiiiiiiired of my stuff just vanishing the next day...

If tents are present then vehicles are also present. If your tent returned and the vehicle did not, somebody found it and took it.

All I do is loot the northern map edge now. I found a V3S full of top end guns and gear. Drove it about 1.5km away. It's been there for a few days but eventually someone else will find it.

Looting tent cities and vehicles stored on the northern edge of the map is far more productive than fighting it out in Stary or NWAF. I don't even have to leave to find food. Run out of tents to loot? Change servers.

I have seen whole camps including 8 tents and 8 vehicles come, go, leave again, comeback again, on and on. Sometimes its cars, sometimes tents, sometimes both. It is hard to say what is a glitch and what was a masterful raid because they can look exactly the same.

I took it, trade you a rocket launcher plus a pack of condoms for it back. Also you guys have to listen to my amateur poetry and give me positive feedback

• Like 1

Why do you guys hide vehicles anyway? Just so others can't use them?

DayZ brings out the true nature of people, sad but true.

I can't tell if you're serious or just trolling.

We hide vehicles so(stay with me here, I know it's tricky) we can use them! If we don't hide them, someone else will take them and we will no longer be able to use them.

The level of stupidity on these forums.. I just don't even know what to say.

Why do you guys hide vehicles anyway? Just so others can't use them?

DayZ brings out the true nature of people, sad but true.

Sorry but that's just an idiot comment. Have you ever found and repaired a vehicle? The last one I repaired took me 7 hrs to repair from start to finish, including multiple trips to find the parts for it...if you think I'm going to log out and leave my precious vehicle for someone else to steal rather than keep it somewhere safe so that I can continue using when I log back in again you are sadly mistaken my friend. Do you drop your backpack on the ground when you log out so that others can help themselves to its content too? I'm afraid your comment simply shows that you have difficulty finding a vehicle of your own...

• Like 2