Sign in to follow this  
AmericanSandman

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy...but

Be my teammate?... I fucking suck at this game.. maybe it's because I can't survive long enough to find water or a fucking gun... But I'm starting out on the easiest difficulty to try to get some survival shit. So let's be stealthy and take out some zombies and shit..

And I forgot to say I'm in the U.S. and in the central time zone (CST). I usually play between 9pm and 2or3am.. central time

Be my teammate?... I fucking suck at this game.. maybe it's because I can't survive long enough to find water or a fucking gun... But I'm starting out on the easiest difficulty to try to get some survival shit. So let's be stealthy and take out some zombies and shit..

Just FYI, I really don't think that difficulty setting applies to DAYZ. The mod is what it is. equally as difficult for everybody. :)

Until you find some mates to team up with, head inland and loot barns and stuff. Might keep you alive longer until you get a handle on the game and a little more familiar with the map itself.

And I forgot to say I'm in the U.S. and in the central time zone (CST). I usually play between 9pm and 2or3am.. central time

Dude,

Same timezone, same playing time

Lets team up

Edited by StefanDayZ

well what is the difference then?... is there more zombies on veteran or something?... because even on easy anything I try to get to like a barn or something has 12 zombies just walking around.. making it damn hard to get close

.. here's my number so call me maybe?

Well you just might be able to in the next patch! Walkie Talkies should be coming anytime soon! (not in the next patch afaik)

Stefan apparently skype is a big communication thing on here, so I made an acct unless you know an easier way to play. my skype name is FaptainAmerica.. so just look me up around 9 or 10

Add me on skype bro, you can probably group up with me and my mates.

(riccardotje)

I swear you bleed easier/get broken bones easier w/ Vet difficulty. But... I think that vet is supposed to change things like nameplates, crosshairs, 3rd person.... although... that is all editable regardless of difficulty anyway...