Sign in to follow this  
McKh

Starting clothing

Would be nice when we first spawn if we could pick more than one outfit (torn suit, t-shirt and jeans, etc.) just for the sake of spoting our friends who've also just spawned. Nothing providing a tactical advantage like camo, ghille. Multiple skins/clothing can of course still be found in the game, just a little starting variety so everyone doesn't look the same (asides some facial variation).

• Like 1

Then there would be no reaction to finding new clothes on your adventure if you can already choose from a pre-loaded set.

I know many people i play with get excited when they find the new load-outs, and if we spawned with a customization to the gear - that fun would be lost.

I'm just talking a handful of outfits, say 3-5. There can still be tons (10,20, the skys the limit!) of other clothes for you to find.

Everyone looks like a clone when they spawn.

I agree with what you're saying. It's really hard to tell if someone your playing with is really that person unless you know what gun they have out or something like that.

• Like 1

Of course, one skin with 3 color variants is very poor. Would be great if we could select our skin at start after select gender. Btw, I liked bandit skin, it was cool.

Edited by Clasius
  • Like 1