Sign in to follow this  
jdk761@hotmail.com

Hacker on US 167

yeah so myself an a friend were sat in our camp, prepping for a jaunt to some cities for some sniping and gear, when suddenly her skin changes to a military cammo outfit complete with helmet, and suddenly a dude appears in our camp, after some chatter he spawned a helicopter, before we both decided to protect our stuff from his eventual rampage by logging out, his name was "L33tm3n" there was a hacker on the same server earlier on that performed a mass TP and kill which may be the same guy but idk, also i'm pretty sure that 1st hacker was mass breaking legs as my friend and i both randomly broke our legs standing still with no damage taken.

Oh and one other thing i forgot, L33tm3n took 6 rounds to the head from my AS50 and didnt die

Edited by DeepIndigo

Friend checking in here! Totally happened. I thought i'd glitched out originally because I suddenly clipped through the ground and then was swimming for no reason.

EDIT: I just signed on again to check our camp, helicopter is still there, most vehicles sabotaged and the ones that weren't are just plain missing. Then, as I was checking around, with no gunshots heard, I got killed. After that it was a spam of DJFruitbat was killed, so much so I couldn't even get the game to shut down properly. Now, i'm not sure if it's the same guy or not, from all appearances he had been booted as he wasn't in the players list any longer, and considering there was another hacker earlier, it's possible it was another one, or even the same one. No way for me to tell.

Edited by DJFRuitbat