Sign in to follow this  
lewisuk

To all the people who were shot/banned from 101st

You do realize, we dont have a clan.. We are a group of friends playing... And who cares if somebody is after us, bring it on

Dont say that! :o

Lewis and Taltsi like to alt 4 in combat. if your 12 you should join ;)

Lol... Just lol...

Hey hey hey, this seems flaming from my point of view already! Could a Moderator do something about this? For the last time i will explain how myself (Taltsi) saw this "backstabbing" happening... The first member we took outside of our friend circle, throw a grenade at the camp an killed us all, the next 2 we took, we moles from other groups, and now these guys tried to it themselves, and failed pretty bad, they didnt get any stuff, we basicly got their puny winchesters to ourselfs :)

This is bandit camp. Can't stand flames get the hell out of camp.

Really though I don't have a lot of pity for the ones killed. They are bandits. BANDITS. FFS do I need to bring up the definition for that word? Also Lewis I hope to one day see you crawl across my sights. :)

Lol fail. That's why u don't just let everyone in. It wasn't a problem with the members, problem is with how the leaders run the group, it always is.

• Like 2

Well. Get on skype. But no one else. If you sholt us. Mr

Ghille man will execute you again :P

That's me :D

Oh and I have some comments:

1. I love Devils Castle, that's my fav place ( we should base there)

2. Taltsi sounds like the medic from TF2 (sickest accent ever)

3. Sorry I had to kill you, orders are orders

On a nother note. "Trust is a two way street" And if you are unable to trust me, well I kind of can't trust you.

And this is whhy i demolished there clan camp rofl 101st shiz only thing they doo is if u get a good gun ur more than likely to die from a hacked pp19 to the back gg lewis haha fail.

• Like 1

And this is whhy i demolished there clan camp rofl 101st shiz only thing they doo is if u get a good gun ur more than likely to die from a hacked pp19 to the back gg lewis haha fail.

For 400th time the bizon IS NOT HACKED! Idiot.

On a nother note. "Trust is a two way street" And if you are unable to trust me, well I kind of can't trust you.

Well i think ur goanna shoot me :o

That's me :D

Oh and I have some comments:

1. I love Devils Castle, that's my fav place ( we should base there)

2. Taltsi sounds like the medic from TF2 (sickest accent ever)

3. Sorry I had to kill you, orders are orders

You suck a sniping mr ghille! :P - check your zeroing next time-

Rofll the kid who hax telling sum 1 they sux at snipin okai lol gg on life

seriously. Proper english i cant understand a word you are saying.

Learn to speak, i cant understand!

That's cuz ur too young to understand it! I understand it quite fell frankly. And I'm still eating my choco chip bicky wicky .

That's cuz ur too young to understand it! I understand it quite fell frankly. And I'm still eating my choco chip bicky wicky .

Oh, blue face your funny :)

Okai den lewises anal boi .

Yet again. I do not understand you and your retarded language.

Yet again. I do not understand you and your retarded language.

Lewis if you ignore the troll he'll eventually stop...

8 pages of butthurt whining and still no final war being set up!

Bandit Twats: you're bandits you shot people in your group n stole their shit. don't deny it. but who gives a shit thats what you do saying anything otherwise makes you seem weeeeak

Whiny Kids who got shot: You joined a bandit clan and then got fucked. who the hell joins a random bandit squad and shows them their camp. fool.

Solution! pick a server, make 2 opposing squads. head to nw airfeild. king of the hill!

As i said in a previous post. LewisUK sounds like a megafag. Him and his entire clan. Why allow that many people into your clan if you dont have the time to give them a trial period and actually see if they would make a good member? It sounds to me like you lured people out into the open for a clan invite and then killed them for the stuff they had.

Edited by Grimlok

As i said in a previous post. LewisUK sounds like a megafag. Him and his entire clan. Why allow that many people into your clan if you dont have the time to give them a trial period and actually see if they would make a good member? It sounds to me like you lured people out into the open for a clan invite and then killed them for the stuff they had.

actually. we didnt expect that many people.