Domje

DE 455 - Spawned in and insta killed?!

I was on my day 12 character 250 or so Zombie kills, 10 or so muders, logged in to this server with 3 friends, each of us were insta killed (maybe by an admin?).

I had 12k blood, M4 CCO Holo, DMR in my ALICE Pack. Tonnes of ammo and food (I was streaming just minutes before but closed the stream to change servers).

This is ridiculous, What can I do? What can be done about my gear?

So gobsmacked...

EDIT: Just ran back to where I logged out with my flashlight, no bodies there, no flies or anything (I spawned again quiet close to where I died)...

Edited by Domje

It happened to a friend of mine 2 days ago when I was about to join him (therefore I'm glad I was slow on this one). I submitted a report in the bug section, but nothing approved yet.

He joined, his character died not a minute later, and so was everyone's character in the server, judging by the violent reactions in the chat.

Happened on DE205, 07/22 around 7:35-7:40 pm (GMT+1)

If someone else experienced this, it would be nice to have more details.

Edited by zPiranha

From what I've heard, it could be hackers? A couple of my friends got teleported to Vybor and were killed too!

Why do these threads of uncertainty always start with "maybe an admin"? Admins can't simply "slay" or "teleport" or "nuke". Those are hackers. Admins can kick, ban, lock, restart the server and that's about it (Obviously some of that is against the rules).

hackers have more power then the admins in my opinion admins should have some sort of /kill or something to stop hackers (Purely to stop hackers) the hacker situation is insane i killed 2 on a different server and they both had the L98 (the one that was removed because it was to overpowered) and ghillie suits and infinite slot backpacks as soon as we looted them and began moving they killed everyone on the server