Sign in to follow this  
JboiEnigma

Lt Murda Ghosting and Hacking

Server is US199 (1.7.2.3/95208) Can be found simply by typing US199 in 6 Updater it's the Veteran Server. Time is ~4:40pm EST probably a bit before.

We heard shooting off in the distance that sounded like an M249, we were surprised that someone would come into Cherno with a M249, and even more surprised when he suddenly appeared behind me and a friend of mine who were sniping, we were exchanging gear and he spawned right behind us in a ghillie suit and a M249. He quickly logged off the server after dying so his body would disappear. He managed to kill one of us, but quick thinking allowed us to all mow him down. I logged off temporarily to post this, and apparently my friend who is still in game is reporting that he is hearing more M249 shots. I tried contacting the US199 server admin who was online (F4ll3n) but he was unresponsive and there is no chat enabled on this server. Hopefully this can be dealt with quickly.

• Like 1

There also was a guy on there last night with an A-10.

I'm thinking F4ll3n just doesn't give a shit, I hope not, but thats what it seems like.

Im thinking you guys dont know anything.

You do realize that there is easily 8 instances of teleporters and or vehicle spawn in per day, I review logs and ban anybody involved in illegal actions.

When people spawn in illegal vehicles they remain until the server restarts, battle eye is so easily disabled that the server console doesnt even show the scripts being run, I have easily 2h spent per day on server maint and banning/log review and it is not always apparant that vehicles have made it in until I run those exact item IDs.... and arma has many many vehicles.

I suggest you people join the TS if there any issues unless you have done this you haven done your due dillagence in reporting and you have no right to flame me in these forums. TS is 24.68.136.91:9999 get on it or find another server.