Sign in to follow this  
FelBRax

[Video] Helicopter Test on Single Player

This is a simple video, no kills, just flying around and landing.

http://youtu.be/W98luEazqv4

(1080p - Graphics at Very High)

I changed some controls to match the Battlefield 3 config and it worked really nice, but I noticed the controls: "pedals left/right" do not respond after achieving certain speed, is that normal ?

Ty for watching,

FelBRax.

P.S.: Sorry my poor English, not primary language ;)

Single player? What do you mean... i didn't think you could play DayZ on single player. o;

Single player? What do you mean... i didn't think you could play DayZ on single player. o;

There is a SP "hack" still floating around but its not publicly listed anywhere. Rocket wanted it removed some time ago for I don't know what reason. I'm sure you could find it after a few hours of searching...

Well, I just wanted to try the chopper on my own machine before going the real thing. XD

Anybody know about the pedals left/right ? Is there a way to make they work even at high speed ?

You cant, Its how real helicopter controls works. As forward speed increases tail rotor became less and less authority cos airflow around tail that reacts against any yaw change.

Ow, Thanks for the info atari,

I really didn't know that, I though that I was making something wrong on the game.

The more I play this game, the more I like it for how much realistic it is. (excluding the idea of zombies being real, of course, LoL)