Sign in to follow this  
William_Munny

UK 1337

I'm really sad to see the above server has changed to a hacked one.

It was one of the few servers I got really good FPS on and always worked very well.

Oh well, any decent UK servers anyone?

Bandit diaries runs nicely and loads real fast, but i must admit i loaded in a hour ago and my character just died i had every fucking best rare weapon as well fucking pissed off stupid bugs on this game.

I'm really sad to see the above server has changed to a hacked one.

It was one of the few servers I got really good FPS on and always worked very well.

Oh well, any decent UK servers anyone?

NL36, doesnt lag for me, everything is working as it should :)

And the admin on the server actually lives, and we got 2 of em :)

Edited by Zyfer

Feel free to give one of mine a shot.. I've just updated it to the latest ARMA 2 Beta Patch too. UK117, UK129.

Any problems email me, see MOTD - in game.

Cheers fellas.

I'm going to give them all a shot.

One of the reasons I liked UK1337 was the time setting because I normally get back from work during the evening and fancy a game during daylight settings. I think it was set on UTC settings which gave me a few hours daylight playing.

Hello. I am one of the admins of UK1337 and we are not a hacked server. There is another server named UK 1337 I believe, which is a 10 slot private server. I can assure you that our server is still there. The reason why you probably get good FPS is that we try to restart the server several times per day to clear up any unnecessary data.

Edited by JakeXP