Sign in to follow this  
LeuzeR

Can some people help me with my lag problem?

So I got Arma 2 a week ago on steam and installed the Arma 2 launcher and DayZ and it has worked pretty well but now I cant really even play because I cant get above 12 FPS. I mostly stay at 7 FPS the whole time and i never monitored my FPS before, I just am now becuase it is so laggy. I have the HP pavilion dv6 ( Quad core AMD A8 processor, 6GB ram, AMD HD 6620G and HD 6750M http://bit.ly/Mjsj4u ). Someone please help me out here, thanks.

well theres your answer look at your pc (awfull) i have 16gb ram intell core 7 geforce 580 and i still get 30fps sometimes

well theres your answer look at your pc (awfull) i have 16gb ram intell core 7 geforce 580 and i still get 30fps sometimes

My computer dide fine a couple dayz ago and now it it doing bad, also my computer is not awful

I was able to play just fine last week and all weekend but now i cant even play without awful lag. Someone plase give me USEFUL information on how to fix this and why it happened. Thank you.

its because gamespy is doing maintenance and if you were playing during this than that is why!!!

My computer runs arma 2 @30 to 50 fps on High but day z @10 to 15 no matter the settings. I have a gtx 570. Day z is just buggy as hell because it is in alpha. Hopefully someone can tell us why we are getting such low fps

i agree with above. i have a quad core amd atholon II 2.8ghz, 16gb ram, ati 6950. in wilderness get around 45-50 fps but in cities or towns i get like 15-25...

I had this problem. I pulled up task manager and Clicked "Show processes from all users". My problem was Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service.... My computer should kick the crap out of this game. When this Pops up I lose all Frams. Hopes this helps.

I opened the task manager and some apple mobile manager thing was taking up 25 CPU so i uninstalled itunes. I doubt this will help that much though

His PC is just fine for this game, so stfu. I hate ppl like you...

His PC is just fine for this game, so stfu. I hate ppl like you...

Thanks you, I dont think my pc is bad.

So I got Arma 2 a week ago on steam and installed the Arma 2 launcher and DayZ and it has worked pretty well but now I cant really even play because I cant get above 12 FPS. I mostly stay at 7 FPS the whole time and i never monitored my FPS before, I just am now becuase it is so laggy. I have the HP pavilion dv6 ( Quad core AMD A8 processor, 6GB ram, AMD HD 6620G and HD 6750M http://bit.ly/Mjsj4u ). Someone please help me out here, thanks.

i play arma2 i admit the fps useually isnt great i can tell the fps is quite low at times and ur pc aint bad it may be due to other programs running in the background takeing up cpu

My computer runs arma 2 @30 to 50 fps on High but day z @10 to 15 no matter the settings. I have a gtx 570. Day z is just buggy as hell because it is in alpha. Hopefully someone can tell us why we are getting such low fps

get ready for it...................... zombies.